Forum Issue

Hello, this happens every time too me not sure if it happens to anyone else but every time i click onto this website i have to sign in every time on every other site once i sign in i dont have to again is this a bug or is this suppose too happen?

That is suppose to happen, site cookies store your data and cookies are for every site personally, so every site you use will require a new login, if not already been signed in that session on your computer that is.
If you delete your browsing history/cookies you will realise you will have to re-sign in again. Its not a bug, its just normal!
Heart EX STAFF MEMBER Heart
The word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness

Go to steamcommunity.com, and sign in. Once you've done that, everytime you login to Hawk you will only need to click "Login" instead of putting password n use steam guard everytime.

(09-21-2018, 03:00 PM)Kai Wrote: Go to steamcommunity.com, and sign in. Once you've done that, everytime you login to Hawk you will only need to click "Login" instead of putting password n use steam guard everytime.

Didn't know you could do this but i delete my cookies and history daily, so this wouldn't work out for me XD I have two step verification aswell so yeah, but this may be a fix for you Druggo.

Okay, thanks guys just wondered

(09-21-2018, 04:07 PM)Druggo #TeamEvo Wrote: Okay, thanks guys just wondered

Np thats what we are here for, we hope this helped!

Closed. Answer has been given.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]