Mod application

In-Game Name
>>iBuyPingu

Preferred Name
>>Pingu

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>23/01/2002

Country
>>Ireland

Timezone
>>GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>5D 2HR and 30mins

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>7

Have you been banned before?
>>  Yes but ban was swiftly removed as it was a false MRDM Ban

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>no

What is your Discord Username?
>>moysernary#5521

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>30

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>no

How often can you moderate the server?
>>7 days a week most hours

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>I'd say I could do 40+ depending on how long I am on for

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Hi my name is Grahame i would like to think I am a nice well spoken person with a good sense of humour I love to play GMOD simply for DarkRP (pretty much the only reason i play) I play many other games competitively such as CSGO and World of tanks. Video games is my biggest hobby atm but i also do horse riding. At the moment i dont do alot other than game and school(Not sad i swear) I am currently studying engineering and thats about it.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I would like to be hired as a staff member because I love being part of the DarkRP community I just would like to give it ago. I play stupid hours like early in the morning when usually no other moderators are on. I would really like to make a difference to the community of the game that I love so much. I am cool headed and can deal with most situations that the server could ever dream of throwing at me. I would like to be part of this growing community and make as much difference to it as I possibely can. I love helping out people on the street( In game) when they ask me anything Im more than happy to offer my assistance and that is why I think you should hire me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM is the act of killing someone with no reason todo so in that life E.G killing someone who just mugged you

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR Is returning to the point of death within 3 minutes of your death to interfere with the event that happened there previouslyE.G. Returning to a site that you just died at such as a raid. (NLR) New life rule

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Purposely going out of your way to annoy other players of the server E.G. following round people spamming music though mic

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>View all sit reasons if all were requested at the same time do the sits that would take the least amount of time first. If there is an outstanding sit that has not been answered for a while make sure to answer the most active one

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would freeze James character unarrest all of the people that he had arrest then I would bring James into a sit and check his playtime if he has only recently started playing on the server i would refer him to the !rules section of the server

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would start by bringing tasid into a sit and check the logs to see did the tramp infact hit him if so this was a fair kill. I would then bring katie. I would proceed so check the logs to check if Katie did infact advertise a counter which if katie did then the kill on tasid was fair but if katie did not i would have to give her a warning for RDM and mention to her that if this happens again she would need to advertise this

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 03:09 PM by Kai.)

Denied.

You don't meet the requirements - click here to view the Staff Application thread and go over them.