Big Wayne Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 06:13 PM by Big Wayne.)

In-Game Name
>>Big Wayne

Preferred Name
>> Wayne/Christian

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted

Date of Birth
>> 10/23/2001

Country
>>Usa

Timezone
>>EST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 25Hours

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>1

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Kinda, i view and browse  threads but did not know i had to have an account.

What is your Discord Username?
>>Eastie_#1455

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>244

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes, i have an extensive experience with moderating and owning Garry's Mod servers.
I know how to moderate with it and have used it since 2016.

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Everyday, as i don't go to school.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>Depends on player count. on a normal day 30-40

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I enjoy Music, Gaming, Sports, and Animals. I am currently learning how to do more with computers and learn how they function. I am willing to learn to code if needed. i am kind and somewhat hot headed when i am told i am wrong. If this happens i will let another Staff Member take over the sit. i am easy to get along with and i like to make friends. I am really into taking care of animals and i have 4 dogs, 3 cats, 1 fish, and a freshwater snail.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I am and will contunie to be very active in the community. I am very mature for 16 and will do my best to show that. I have over 800 hours in Garry's Mod and most of it was spent playing DarkRP so i understand the rules to servers. I know a lot of the staff and players that are active on the server. I am very understanding and im very aware of my surroundings. I love helping people out and i love working with kids so they can have fun. I will work to make everyones time a good one on Hawk Servers. I am very active on the Discord App. i know how to manage Discord servers as i own a few for other games. I am not staff on any other Garry's Mod server so all of my time will be devoted to Hawk Servers. im Always on the server. I believe i will make a good addition to the staff team. A lot of staff take advantage of the role and its powers as ive noticed. I Would like to stop that or catch them doing it. I also would like to calmthe server down at night. I see a lot of rdm and rule breaking at night. I will do my best to stop it and manage the server when no one else can. i am friendly to new and old players and ive been playing garry's mod for about 2 years now and all or most of it was DarkRP, i am able to record proof when needed, i am active on the forums just i dont sign in half the time. I want to be staff so i can help the server at night and early in the morning as i am always up and dont sleep that much. I can upload proof to discord or youtube, or any site that is needed. I understand that i have not met a lot of the staff but im looking forward to working with them if i get the position. thank you for this opportunity.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Random Deathmatch or killing for no reason, Jay walked out of spawn and got mowed down by Andrew when he walked past.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>New life rule, you cant go back to where you died for at least 3 minutes. Sally was being raided Annie killed her, Sally proceeded to come back and kill Annie within 30 seconds of dying in the base.  

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>Doing something unrealistic for the job or something that wouldnt happen In Real Life. Timmy was being mugged by Gerald, timmy pulled out a gun and killed Gerald but didnt Deny the mugging.  

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Purposefully ruining the fun of RP to be rude, Gamer1 Prop blocked all of spawn because the players didnt vote him to be swat.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would do the one that popped up first and let another staff member know and ask them to help.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>Freeze James, Ask him why and Proceed to ban for for 2 weeks for mass rda.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>Bring them both and ask for both sides, Then i would proceed to warn Katie for RDM as Tasid was killing in self defense and Katie did not have a valid reason to kill him.
[Image: g-gif-update.php?r000=501]

So here's your +rep's:

Low warnings
ULX Knowledge
Able to moderate a lot

Now your -rep's:

Low server score, don't seem active enough.
Forums your not active on. (P.s you don't make an account you sign in with steam)
Poor detail
Never seen in game (except once or twice)
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

Cxnner ive been on everyday for the past week

+reps
low amount of warns
good enough playtime

-reps
not talked to before
discord server score is low
so is forums

neutral from me, you could be a good addition to 'night staff'
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

+REP
-Seen a lot in game 
-may be no the most descriptive post but all around good 
-Friendly

Overall
+REP

+Rep
Low Warns
US Timezone So You Can Moderate The Server During UK Night
Can Moderate Alot

-Reps
Low Play Time
Seen Being A Minge In Game
Not Much Detail
Not Very Active On Forums

Overall -Rep From Me
[Image: 1792649.gif]

+Rep, overall

-Low warns
-seen In game a lot (But he plays at night as we are the US time zone)
-Detailed
-Nice guy / Mature
———
-Rep
-Inactive on forums and discord

Overall, you’d be a good addition to our team. Currently the night staff is usually just me and maybe Kyle, Kai, or iCxnnor, so lots of MRDMers and minges come on when we need more assistance.

Good luck!
-Gamer Grill

(09-21-2018, 05:37 PM)*Hxveyyy Wrote: +Rep
Low Warns
Can Moderate Alot

-Reps
Low Play Time
Not Much Detail

Overall -Rep From Me

I agree with this so imma just copy it Smile

(09-21-2018, 07:19 PM)Dobby Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 05:37 PM)*Hxveyyy Wrote: +Rep
Low Warns
Can Moderate Alot

-Reps
Low Play Time
Not Much Detail

Overall -Rep From Me

I agree with this so imma just copy it Smile
You dont know me, you also havent been on steam in two days Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 07:56 PM by Kai.)

Hello again Wayne!

I met you two days ago in a Failbase case - you're quite persistent and you're direct & understandable in sits. You've put quite a lot of detail and we could really use some USA staff for late night duties.
Besides that, I really believe you should play a little bit more on the server to get others staff members to know you and prove that you have a good knowledge of the rules and wish to work for your place in the team. You haven't been here for too long which explains the "inactivity" in both Discord and forums, you could easily work on that no problem, Wayne. You're also careful with the rules because you want to become a staff member and I really respect that.

My opinion seems to be different than others' because, again, it's all about a point of view. They have to get to know you.

You already showed me that you have potential and I believe you could become staff with your current dedication.
Just work on your attitude there and there, yeh? <3
+REP, good luck!