PonderingStag's Staff Application

Wink 

In-Game Name
>>PonderingStag

Preferred Name
>> Alexander / If i have another RP name.

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> User (i'm new)

Date of Birth
>> 4 / 23 / 2005

Country
>>Norway

Timezone
>>NEU

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 Hour
Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>0

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Well, im still new but, yes.

What is your Discord Username?
>>PonderingStag #1989

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>0

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes, i have been both admin before and made my own servers.

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Everyday, as i don't go to school and Taekwondo twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday)

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>Depends on player count. But 30 - 40 maybe

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I Like Gaming, Music, Sports, animals and A lot of other stuff. I own 1 Dog and 2 Cats.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I will continue to be very active in this community. I would say i am very mature for a 12-Year old and will try to keep it that way. I have 298 hours in Garry's Mod. I have read all the rules yet. And i do remember them ( i think) I used most of my time on G-Mod on DarkRP and other Rp's like that.I would also be able to be on the server around 1 - 3 hours a day. I love helping people out and i love working with kids so they can have fun. I will try to make this a great server on Dark-Rp, and will probably tell my brother and many of my friend's about this server, cause i love it already!. I am very active on the Discord App (I use it everyday). i know how to operate Discord servers because i own 2 Servers myself and i am admin on some other servers too. I am not staff on any other Garry's Mod server at the moment. so i will probably be on the server a lot. I think i would do a great job as a staff member!   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Random Deathmatch or killing for no reason. Jason walked out of spawn and got killed by Michael for no reason.
Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>New life rule, you cant go back to where you died for at least 3 minutes. Harold got raided by Jarry and got killed, he wen't back after 30 seconds. 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>Doing something that's wrong or wouldn't happen In Real Life. Carl was being mugged by Eva, Carl pulled out a gun and killed Gerald but didn't Deny the mugging.  

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Purposefully ruining the fun of RP to be rude, Jimmy Prop-Blocked everyone and then killed them because he didn't get voted on when he wanted to be Swat.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would do the one that seems the most serious, and contact another staff members and ask them if they could help too.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>Freeze James, teleport him somewhere else and ask him why and Proceed to ban for for 1 - 2 weeks for mass Rda.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>Bring them both to another place and ask for both sides of the story, Then i would proceed to warn Katie for RDM because Tasid was killing in self defense and Katie did not have a valid reason to kill him.

Denied. You don't meet the requirements. You can find them at https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2383.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]