The Real Me

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 08:28 PM by Tennism8.)

• As many of you may know, I am Tennis, I’m sure a lot of you know who I am. But really, I’ve never told anyone who I am as a person, so I would like to do that today. 

• I’m a 15-year-old boy who enjoys gaming and sports (Tennis (ofc); Handball and Javelin. I train for 5 days of the week in these sports and really enjoy them. I game on the side and somehow still have enough time to play every day.  

• This year I am taking my GCSE exams that will determine the rest of my life, shocking shit really, but I’m looking forward to the future and can only hope for the best. 

• However, the main reason I’m making this thread is to let you all know that I do suffer from bad ADHD and mild anger management, usually I keep good control over myself but recently I have let myself slip up I believe this to be because of the stress that I am under at school, so I just wanted to apologize for my recent actions. I don’t want pity or anything I just wanted to let people know if I do seem to not be myself.  

• Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this, 
        Tennis. 

Good luck on your exams! I'm sure you'll do well.
I find it really admiring that a lot of staff / people are telling about their lives and some personal issues.
Thank you : )
-Gamer Grill

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2018, 08:17 PM by Flame (2).)

(09-21-2018, 08:03 PM)Tennism8 Wrote:
  • As many of you may know, I am Tennis, I’m sure a lot of you know who I am. But really, I’ve never told anyone who I am as a person, so I would like to do that today. 

• I’m a 15-year-old boy who enjoys gaming and sports (Tennis (ofc); Handball and Javelin. I train for 5 days of the week in these sports and really enjoy. I game on the side and somehow still have enough to play every day.  

• This year I am taking my GCSE exams that will determine the rest of my life, shocking shit really, but I’m looking forward to the future and can only hope for the best. 

• However, the main reason I’m making this thread is to let you all know that I do suffer from bad ADHD and mild anger management, usually I keep good control over myself but recently I have let myself slip up I believe this to be because of the stress that I am under at school, so I just wanted to apologize for my recent actions. I don’t want pity or anything I just wanted to let people know if I do seem to not be myself.  

• Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this, 
        Tennis. 

I had no idea you have ADHD and anger management, you are usually really calm
Good luck in thos exams bud
Huh flame
going for mod+
--------------------------

GL with your exams Tennis even though here in America we don't take GCSE's we do take a test close to them. Hope you do good and you're always a good helping hand.
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator} 

I like how you share a little more about yourself. Don't really know what GCSE is but I'm sure it's hard and wish you good luck. About the ADHD, if you get annoyed by you having it, try meditating. As boring and stupid it sounds, trust me, it helps.

GL with your exams tennis!
No idea you had ADHD and anger management like flame said, you're usually really calm,

anyways pal, GL!
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

good luck tennis!! hope ur exams go well!!
I LIVE UNDER A ROCK

PATRICK
xoxo