Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Georges New Staff App

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018, 01:22 PM by George // HawkServers.co.)

In-Game Name
>>George

Preferred Name
>>George

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>27/02/2003

Country
>>United Kingdom

Timezone
>>London 

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>3w 5d 16h 49m 30s https://imgur.com/a/UeVYfbR

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>14 https://imgur.com/a/7oXctNL I Know this is alot, but they was from ages ago, and i have now changed as a member on hawk! I Wanna prove something here

Have you been banned before?
>> Nope

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes, i post Suggestions regulary tbh 

What is your Discord Username?
>>George#0006

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>12973

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes

!freeze Just freezes them so they can't move
!ban [name] [time] Bans a player for a set time 
!xban i think this is the same as just normal ban
!goto Goes to a player you put in so like, !goto George
!bring This brings the player to you, this is for sits
!menu Pops up the menu where you can do all the commands 
!kick Kicks a certain player you put, So like !kick George

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Everyday im on so Smile

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>As much as i can

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>My Hobbies are just gaming and upgrading my Setup [My Pc Ect]

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>My Objectives as being a Staff member is just being a decent staff member with a decent rank, And to help those in the server who need help. My dream in the server is just to be a role model to the server as how you should be, going by the rules not getting warned and banned. I Also want get all the annoying / minge people out of here, they just ruin the fun for us all and they do not belong here, I just want to make the community a better place to be in, we have people come into the server and think its a rubbish server by everyone mass rdming etc, so I want prove these people that its a good place to be. I understand my warns are high, but I have learnt from my mistakes and i'm trying really hard to become a better person in game. I can only say sorry to all the people I've been rude to, I hope that you can forgive me and see that i'm trying to become better. I have read over the rules multiple times and I feel I have a great understanding of them. I have a the quality of knowing when I have done wrong, I will accept what I have done and work upon it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM Means Random Death Match, this for example means me Killing someone for No Reason, there is also MRDM This means Mass Random Death Match, Basically killing lots of people for no reason, basically a minge.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>The term Breaking NLR Means Coming back to the same location where you got Killed, Lots of people do this i have saw it before, for example If i was raiding someones base i kill them all, they would come back and kill me this would be classed as NLR.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>Failrp is for example im being Mugged and i pull a weapon and kill him, this is the term failrp!

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is basically Minge, these both mean if someone is just not following the rules doesn't care what he does, acting like he is new to the game, basically this. Also trying to piss you off.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>If there was 4 Pending sits on my screen i would try my best to get through them all as professionally as i can. If i didn't have time i would tell someone in staff chat to do some for me, so i get a hand Smile

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>Freeze Him and ban him for Mass RDA, then un arrest for all the people that got RDA'ed.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I Would goto Katie and tell Her that this isn't allowed, I Would warn Her for Revenge RDM, then i would goto Tasid to find a reason on why he killed the tramp for! Then warn him if needed, maybe he warned the tramp to go away so i wouldn't warn.

Also Sorry, for the people for last time in the app, i was just mad at people, sorry, especially Kyle!

Also Just a note, i was Ex Staff before.
Rep me Please Papa <3

Hi George!

You're a friendly active player, but I feel like you have too many warnings and you're quite mingey.
Feel free to prove me wrong though, it's a small opinion.

Good luck!

(09-22-2018, 01:21 PM)Kai Wrote: Hi George!

You're a friendly active player, but I feel like you have too many warnings and you're quite mingey.
Feel free to prove me wrong though, it's a small opinion.

Good luck!

Thank you for the feedback, I Know that in the past i have been mingey, but i have Changed and i wanna prove people wrong!
Rep me Please Papa <3

Overall, Neutral.

The application is quite detailed and you do know the rules quite well, and you are a nice and funny guy.
But, you have many warns and are quite mingey. You sometimes abuse your hoverboard and other things.
I'm not sure if you are very mature, and this is needed for staff.

Good luck, prove me wrong : )
-Gamer Grill

+reps
good playtime
good server score

-reps
been aggressive to others before
high warns
could have a bit more detail on some questions
haven't really had enough good situations with you to know if your fit for staff

-rep from me, good luck with the appliaction
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

Hiya george-y I'm giving you a +rep because...
+You have good detail for the "Why we should hire you" section.
+3w's playtime holy shit.
+Active
+Ulx Knowledge
+Ex staff
+Server score.

-14 warns, although most were from a while ago (I feel you have learnt).
-Used to be a minge, I think you have changed tho. :thinking:

I think you are a nice, mature person and I would like you on the team. Also try not to argue on your own application this time, Good luck George!
jodul fat xd
Not GAY or anything ; )

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018, 02:10 PM by George // HawkServers.co.)

(09-22-2018, 02:05 PM)Fito Wrote: Hiya george-y I'm giving you a +rep because...
+You have good detail for the "Why we should hire you" section.
+3w's playtime holy shit.
+Active
+Ulx Knowledge
+Ex staff
+Server score.

-14 warns, although most were from a while ago (I feel you have learnt).
-Used to be a minge, I think you have changed tho. :thinking:

I think you are a nice, mature person and I would like you on the team. Also try not to argue on your own application this time, Good luck George!

Thank you!

(09-22-2018, 02:05 PM)Your Teddy | Hawkservers.co Wrote: +reps
good playtime
good server score

-reps
been aggressive to others before
high warns
could have a bit more detail on some questions
haven't really had enough good situations with you to know if your fit for staff

-rep from me, good luck with the appliaction
Thank you!
Rep me Please Papa <3

Ive seen you in game and you seem to be a nice player and you are very good at the game, overall id give you a +rep <3
[Image: g-gif-update.php?r000=501]

(09-22-2018, 02:45 PM)Big Wayne Wrote: Ive seen you in game and you seem to be a nice player and you are very good at the game, overall id give you a +rep <3

Thank you man!
Rep me Please Papa <3

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018, 03:03 PM by FatGayGuy.)

+rep
experience
playtime
time on server
active on discord and in game
[Image: 1792341.gif]im fat