Ciaran Staff Application 2ND **blast has given me a second chance**

This is my 2nd staff App. Blast has given me a second chance as I lied on my first one Sad.

In-Game Name
>> Ciaran

Preferred Name
>> Ciaran

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted

Date of Birth
>> 09/03/2003

Country
>> England

Timezone
>> London +0

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 3D 15H

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 8 over 3 months

Have you been banned before?
>> Yes but it was false and i got unbanned

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes but mostly browsing

What is your Discord Username?
>> LR Owner Ciaran#6607

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 5536

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes

!ban/unban (username)

!warn (username

!freeze/unfreeze (username)

!jail/unjail (username)

!bring (username

!return (username)

!goto (username)

!cloak/uncloak (username)

!spectate (username)

/refund (brings up refund page, they need to provide enough info for refund)

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Fri evening Sat morning sunday afternoon (lunchtime). I could do more but I am currently taking me GCSE's.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> anything from 0 - 50+. depends how long each one takes and how many people make Smile

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am a nice, friendly guy. I'm asthmatic and have depression. I am a police cadet and I am always the first to volunteer for something. I love cooking, I have just started an 10 week cooking course, and playing rugby. Im part of my school rugby team. I enjoy playing games as well. I sometimes make youtube videos for fun.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> You should hire me as staff as I have a good knowledge of the rules. I am always on the discord. I want to make Hawk a safe and friendly place where people can hang out and have fun and make new friends without getting bullied. I want to make Hawk better and be part of the outstanding progress it has already made. I will give ideas to make ot better. I will be a fair staff member and will NEVER violate my powers. I won't be bias if there my friend and a stranger. I would listen to both sides and gather proof and make a decision that way or give up the case as I know one of the people well. I also will help staff and players to have an awesome time on HAWK Smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death Match. It means when someone kills someone else for no reason. I killed Tasid cause he looked at me is RDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule. It means when someone has been killed somewhere they can't return to that place for 3 minutes. Blast was killed in the PD and he now can't return for 3 minutes.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP means when someone breaks the RP rules set by HAWK. I was kidnapping Tasid and he pulled out a gun on me and shot me is an example of FailRP.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when someone spams prop spawn somewhere or when someone keeps saying the same annoying thing in the chat or voice chat. And do something with the intent to annoy. For example, Tasid spawned loads of fences in spawn to annoy people.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I check to see if other admins ae online. Is yes I ask them to take some sits. If not I take one and ask the other people to patiently wait as we are short staffed and I will be with you shortly! Smile

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I !bring James and !ban 2W for Mass RDA. I then !bring everyone he killed one by one and ask them if they need anything refunded.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I !bring everyone and ask them all their sides of the story. I check !logs. I then !bring Katie and warn her for RDM. I then !bring tasid and !warn him for rdm. 

I really hope this gets accepted as I will really make a difference on Hawk. 

Thanks Smile 
[Image: 1794951.gif]

Overall - rep

Good play time +
Good server score +

Basically never seen you on -
Seems like a rushed application -
Not much detail -
Not specified now many warnings are active -
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

Haven't seen you in-game in the last 2 months.

Also didn't I just ban you?

(This post was last modified: 22-09-2018, 03:09 PM by Ciaran.)

I have 0 ACTIVE warnings. I am quite often on. Not so much the last week or so as I am doing a lot more revision for my gcse's. Took me about 45 minutes do this. Thanks Smile

No, Kai.

+rep
Playtime
Server Score
-rep
i haven't seen you
not much detail

-Overall -rep
[Image: 2018-06-25_08h09_59.png]HI

(22-09-2018, 03:13 PM)VarixDog Wrote: +rep
Playtime
Server Score
-rep
i haven't seen you
not much detail

-Overall -rep

Ok, thanks

+Rep
Good server score
Good play time

-Rep
8 Warns in 3 days playtime
Don't think I have ever seen you in game
Low detail
Forgot to include the reason to the ulx commands

Overall -Rep
[Image: 1796356.gif]

thanks

Sorry its a -rep
-8warns and 3 days....
-Low detail
- never seen IG
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

-rep,
8 warns
3 days
low detail
Never seen you ingame
Not active in discord and on the forums.
^^^ Only has 18 posts
Big -rep
[Image: giphy.gif]