Staff Application

In-Game Name
>>Swetnik

Preferred Name
>>Swetnik

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>25/11/1999

Country
>>Great Britain (Wales)

Timezone
>>GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>1 Week 1 day 5 hours (at the time posted)

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>15 (No active warns)

Have you been banned before?
>> I have never been banned before.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes (When not in college or busy)

What is your Discord Username?
>>Swetnik

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>301

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>Yes (Sublime)

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>>I can moderate the server mostly past 4 o,clock

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>As many as i am required

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I am funny and love to go go-karting. I love gaming and love making people happy.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I want to make people happy by helping keep the server clean and fair for everyone. I know the rules very well and have played on the server for a while now. I know the basics and advanced things to know about dark RP as-well as ULX as i have moderated other servers before now. Being a moderator would be great for me because I am helpful and am good at making decisions that others may not be able to make. I can cope in stressful situations when needed.
I also think being a moderator suits me because i have great teamwork skills and love being in a team. Examples of me being in a team is that i was in army cadets for 5 years and learnt many teamwork skills. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------s

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM means "random death match". An example of RDM is someone killing someone else for no reason or for a invalid reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR means "new life rule". An example of NLR is being kill and going back to the scene and carrying on your objective. 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is when someone acts or does things not possible or not things people do in real life. An example of FailRP is PropFlying.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> The term trolling is used to explain an action of annoying or breaking rules to get a reaction out of somebody. An example of Trolling is breaking the rules just to get the staffs attention.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>Take each sit as ussual and don't rush. Try to get another staff member to deal with the others if possible.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>Freeze James and TP him or take him to a sit area and warn him. I there is no proof I will observe him.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>Warn Katie and tell her you can not act on that unless they are basing or are in the same clan as you.

GREAT AT MATHS

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018, 10:23 PM by WakeMelvin.)

-rep
Low Server score.
15 warnings even though not active.
Not much information about the ULX you know.
Not much detailed.
Some questions aren't right.
Also got a -rep for post farming.

-rep from me.
[Image: giphy.gif]

-rep
Your application is not detailed enough
Low discord server score
You have 15 warnings
Haven’t seen you much ingame

*High Playtime.
*I assume you have a good knowledge of ULX (No examples, of course not required)

x Low discord score.
x Low forum posts.
x Not really detailed.
x High warns.

Overall -rep. Sorry.
๒ɭ๏ฬร кเรร เภ ץ๏ยг ๔เгєςՇเ๏ภ

Overall - rep

You don’t have much sever score or forum posts, yes you do have good play time but the also comes with 15 warns. I can’t remember if I have seen you in game or not so I can’t judge your personality. The application needs more detail in certain areas.

Good luck
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

Not going to say anything to be honest...

I cannot comment on this application because I've never seen you in-game in all my time being here...

- Rep for inactivity, never seen you in-game, on the forums or discord

-rep

not seen you in game
not seen you on the discord or website
warns

+rep

playtime
bans

Overall -rep, Good luck anyways
Huh flame
going for mod+
--------------------------

Neutral

Seen in game very little
Warns
Inactive

You know ULX and are a nice guy
-Gamer Grill

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 04:17 PM by Swetnik.)

(09-23-2018, 02:29 AM)alieninate Wrote: *High Playtime.
*I assume you have a good knowledge of ULX (No examples, of course not required)

x Low discord score.
x Low forum posts.
x Not really detailed.
x High warns.

Overall -rep. Sorry.

I have to agree with you but might I say that I have changed and have learned the rules properly.

I am going to say to you all, that I thank you for your replys but I have learned from my mistakes and now know the rules and am active on the server now my computer is fixed.

- sorry -rep from me
- Low discord score
-low posts
-not detailed
-high warns compared to play time
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG