Loki staff app 2.0 upgraded

(This post was last modified: 23-09-2018, 01:14 PM by KingCherry.)

In-Game Name
>>MystiousLoki

Preferred Name
>>loki

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>24/3/2005

Country
>> England

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>5-6 weeks. it was deleted 2 times before - 3 weeks before wipe 1 - 1 week before wipe 2 and 2 weeks now

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 12- Most of them were from 2017 and the rest early 2018 - https://prnt.sc/kxmwx0

Have you been banned before?
>> Never

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>MystiousLoki

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>32523

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes and here are some examples-
!jail - jails the person for a time.
!warn - warns the player
!freeze - it freezes the player - in case admin needs them to stay still
!slap - slaps the player making them jump - fun command
!whip - like !slap but can do it over and over again with one command
!menu - opens the menu of all the commands
!jailtp - it telaports the player as well as jailing them
!xban - bans the player for a time
!noclip - allows the admin to become no clipped and fly through walls
!cloak - cloaks the admin
!spectate - allows the admin to watch a player without him being there
!bring - brings a player
!goto - goes to a player
!return - returns a player to there last spot
!god
!ungod

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Every day - Some times longer then others due to stuff going on in my day

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>It depends on what day it is and how many admins are on - i aim for 50 and 100 at the weekends

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>Hi my name is loki and i am a fun going guy who loves pc's and coding. I also like sport and computer games. I have a motive and that's to help hawk.
i am very friendly and approachable and i try to make friends with every one.
I have a strong knowledge of the rules.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I am a ex-staff with 2.3k sits and i have a very good understanding of the rules. I have played on hawk for a long time and i have seen it change alot over the time i have played. I have had loads of fun playing on hawk and i want to make sure that others also have fun on this server, only there is one problem, trolls. Trolls and haxers spoil the game for people who just want to play and have fun, they ruin peoples experience and make it a lot less fun. To counter this servers have admins and hawk has a great staff team i would like to help make this server better for all. I am very approachable and kind to all players, this is important because if a admin was mean and nobody liked him then he would not be making it better for the players. I am more mature then my age might tell some people and i act different in sits. I have good patience and i always take my time in sits and staffing. I am very dedicated to staffing as shown by my 2.3k sit count and i would like to continue helping this server and its staff team. I can handle large sits easily and stay calm. I am a very clam person and i always listen to other players and there side, i can also put myself into there shoes to see how they would of felt and acted. Sometimes it seems like the staff team could use a extra set of hands to help out and i am always there to help. When a new player joins he/she will most likely do a assessment of some sorts, testing the staff and how they act in sits ect. However if the staff are not very good then the player will most likely leave, i do not want this as i want hawk to grow to the top of the servers  but this can only happen if staff and higher ups are prepared to do some hard work, for me i am prepared. I am truthful to my word and don't lie to players or staff. I play fairly. I have changed the way i act in game to be more mature witch i have realized i need to be if i want to be staff again. Old staff can vouch for me that i can and will do this job right. - proof of sits- https://prnt.sc/kxn60a

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM - Random death match - When a player gets killed for no reason or RP reason - Billy was standing around and talking, Tom comes over and shoots him in the face with no words or anything and no advert

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR - New Life Rule - You may not have any memories of you past or old life and you may not return to the spot where you died for 3mins. - Billy gets killed in a raid, Billy re spawns and come back to his base to kill the raiders only after just re spawning.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP - Failer to role play correctly- You must role play correcting corresponding to the rules. - Tom is getting mugged, when he started getting mugged he had no gun out, Tom pulls out a gun and shoots the mugger in the face.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling- Sometimes know as minges these players are only here to have bad actions on the server and its players. - Tom starts shooting random people and changing his name all while saying he is in the right. He is also prop blocking and ignoring staff

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> First thing i would do is ask other staff to come help. Then i would choose a sit depending on the severity and time waiting. If the other sits are still present by the end of my sit i will do the next one and so on. If staff are able to help i would only have to do this a few times

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Freeze him and ask him why he was arresting everybody. If he had no good reason i would ban him for 2 weeks for MRDA

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would bring them all and ask for there story. Depending on the tramps reasoning warn or verbal him. I would, depending on Katie's time on the server and if they had read the rules verbal or warn them. I would refund tasid anything he lost. Of course if tasid was in the wrong warn/verbal him.
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

+rep
Great detail
Great knowledge of the rules.
Mature.
Ex-staff with very high sit count.

Glad to see that you’re dedicated to applying Loki. You’re mature despite what other says by looking at your age. I really hope that you do get accepted. Good luck.

+Rep.

Great play time,
Great server score.
Seen in game.
Mature most the time.
Knows ULX

-rep

Can be a little immature
12 warnings but i feel as if you dont get them no more, so may be good. But 12 is still a lot.
Low detail on the Explanation area, i feel as if you should of added more there, but its still good none the less.
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

Overall: + rep

Okay so loki, I think you would make wonderful staff as I’m sure you did in the past, yes sometimes you can be imatutre but so can everyone. You have a lot of forum posts, server score and playtime which contributes to this plus rep.

Good luck!
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

+rep
had experience
alright dude

REP +
 + loads of detail 
 + dedicated too become staff
 + ex staff
 + high in claims 

REP - 

- high warns

ALL-TOGETHER REP +

good luck
I LIVE UNDER A ROCK

PATRICK
xoxo

-rep for now..
You made your 1st application on ; 09-17-2018 Then 2 days after 09-19-2018 And now 3 days later 23/09/2018..
Don't you need to wait 2 or 3 weeks before you can reapply ?
Atleast I had to wait 2/3 weeks..
[Image: giphy.gif]

(23-09-2018, 10:44 AM)WakeMelvin Wrote: -rep for now..
You made your 1st application on ; 09-17-2018 Then 2 days after 09-19-2018 And now 3 days later 23/09/2018..

i agree with melvin dont spam out apps , it does'nt mean its not a good app tho 

-/+rep

howk server pretty gay lol

(23-09-2018, 10:44 AM)WakeMelvin Wrote: -rep for now..

You had to wait for other reasons, Melvin.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

Thank you guys, i will try add more detail!
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG