Hard's Second Application

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 04:40 PM by HardBreaker | HawkServers.co.)

In-Game Name
>> HardBreaker

Preferred Name
>> Hard or Johni

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 31st of July 2004

Country
>> Born in Bulgaria, Currently Living in Germany

Timezone
>> UC+01:00 Berlin Time

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> http://prntscr.com/kxpfk0

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> http://prntscr.com/kxpfu3

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Moderate

What is your Discord Username?
>> JohniUYS#0192

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 324

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes even though i don't know every Existing command I know the important once and the once that I might need.

!goto (Player) Teleports you to the Player you specified

!bring (Player) Brings selected player.

!gag (Player) Makes the Selected player unable to use microphone.

!mute (Player) Makes the Selected player unable to chat.

!return @ , Returns the Player you are looking at

!slay (Player) Kills the Selected Player.

!jail (Player) (time) Jails the selected Player if the time isnt set it will be permanent until unjailed.

!blind (Player) Makes the Selected Player unable to see.

!god , Makes you invincible

!ungod , Makes you Vulnerable

!freeze (Player) makes the Selected Player unable to move

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Every day From 16:30 to 20:00 Can change if Doing stuff with family

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> A minimum of 30 if enough sits are requested

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am a 14-year Boy and I like to play Games with friends or Alone, I am currently Teaching myself To Code using books, Online Courses, And Videos. I often go out with friend to ride my bike or just to hang out, I am a friendly person, and I like hanging out with people, i usually play Garry's mod Either DarkRP on hawk or Sandbox with friends.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>My first attempt to become staff Got denied because I didn't meet one of the Requirements, I am playing a lot on the server to Get Knowledge on the rules, DarkRP was my Main Gamemode since I started Playing Garry's Mod Back in 2014. Since I started playing on Hawk I wanted to become staff, not just to be a Part of the staff team, but to use Experience as a DarkRP Player.

I think I deserve to be a part of the Team because of how much Knowledge I have with DarkRP And ULX, and also the Time and Dedication I want to invest into Hawk, even though I have warns i still tried to be a friendly player that doesn't break rules, I got the warns and I learned them, so I won't get them again.

Also, I am a very patient guy, if people need a second or two to Type in something I won't have problems with that, even if they have to go afk for a minute because they have to do something in real life that wouldn't be a problem either, i just don't like people just Going AFK or being AFK during a sit without giving the information to the Staff.

I don't have problems with people going afk because i sometimes have the problem my self, but not too often.

And lastly even if someone gets Rude or a little loud over the Microphone I won't get Rude or Loud back I would stay calm, tell him to calm his altitude and if needed Gag or Mute that person.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM Stand for 'Random Deathmatch' it describes an action Between 2 Players, one of them get Randomly Killed by the Other one.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR Stands for 'New Life Rule' it Describes a person getting killed, and returning to his Death Area, which is against the rules, the person who got killed has to wait the 5 minutes to return. This rule does not apply to S.W.A.T or Police during a Police Raid!

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP Means Failing Roleplay, it means that you For Example Warrant someone Just because you heard his printers, or take information that a relevant during a raid from the OOC Chat.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling means, getting on a server and just Mining, Killing people, Propblocking, or MicSpamming.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Get into one of the sits, and telling the DarkRP Moderation Team on discord that I need help because there are too many Sits.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would freeze him, so he can't cause more trouble, and ban him for 1 or 2 weeks As MRDA is an instant ban Punishment.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> If Katie and the tramp where in the same Gang it wouldn't count as RDM as Katie is just defending her Gang Member, if they aren't in a Gang tho, it would be RDM, I would warn her and if needed Refund Tasid.

Also i want to thank Tasid and all other Staff for making this Server, and also i want to add that i am great at maths.

You missed a question?
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 04:41 PM by HardBreaker | HawkServers.co.)

Uhm where?

Ok give me a second ill check and edit

EDIT: one of the questions had the wrong color maybe you didnt see it, recheck please and report if something is still missing

-reps
NLR is 3 minutes not 5.
4 warns is a lot for someone who's saying he has a lot of knowledge in DarkRP.
low posts and server score
not a lot tof detail
+reps
pretty good ulx knowledge
you seem friendly

"Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Moderate" what do you mean ?

2. i don't think i'v seen you in-game.

Overall = Natural +/-
Get your activity up cause it's lacking..
make sure you know "main rules" at least the best ...
plez +rep me I'm Mr.Lonely

+reps
seen in game quite a bit
pretty friendly
low warns
listened to comments and edited app

-reps
could do with a little more detail on the last section
server score is a little low

Overall, +rep from me, good luck with your application!
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

+Reps
Seen in game
Friendly
Mature
Low warns

-Reps

Some wrong questions
Inactive on forums / discord
-Gamer Grill

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 06:15 PM by HardBreaker | HawkServers.co.)

Your Teddy and Soap-Chan, Thanks for your feedback. i know i am inactive on forums / discord. but i am trying to be as activ as i can, i read the posts on Discord if anything happens and i read DarkRP related stuff on the Forums

Thanks For Your Replys

@BroXus i mean by "Moderate" that i look at some stuff but i am not activ, i just look on the forums from time to time, but i am currently getting More activ.
Your Sincerely,
HardBreaker

Kai is my Dad and Mentor.

+rep Friendly in game
       Good at his job whether it be (SWAT,Thief etc) 
       Overall a good player who I'd like to see as staff.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2018, 06:53 PM by HardBreaker | HawkServers.co.)

Quote:+rep Friendly in game
       Good at his job whether it be (SWAT,Thief etc) 
       Overall a good player who I'd like to see as staff.
Even though Being good at a job ingame wouldnt help in being staff, i still appreciate your reply.
Your Sincerely,
HardBreaker

Kai is my Dad and Mentor.

Overall nuteral

Low discord score
Low forum posts

Nice in game
Knows the rules
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep