Rule Suggestion - Explain them

Suggestion Template

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)

>> Everyone

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)

>> Explain the rules. Didn't know a death corridor doesn't count if there is fading doors? News to me.

This is annoying myself and many others as the rule is not clear enough... does the rule contain fading doors? No fading doors? No walls? with walls? Who knows/

[UPDATED] Parkour, trap, slide, pixel walk, maze, crouch, jump, Death / Doom corridor and damage bases aren't allowed.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It will let people know what the rule actually means, not what we think it means
>>

I'm pretty sure a death corridor is a long ass hallway, hardly 2x2, only surrounded by walls with a shooting hole at the end. No fading doors. Making it virtually impossible for raiders to raid.
[Image: Help_Card_Machine_Broke.png] 

TBH I am one of those people that find it confusing lol.
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator +} 

Yeah I think this would be nice because even when doing sits you sometimes don’t even know what to tell people regarding this bases. This would also stop a lot of people getting warnings for not understanding.

+ rep
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

(24-09-2018, 10:24 PM)alieninate Wrote: I'm pretty sure a death corridor is a long ass hallway, hardly 2x2, only surrounded by walls with a shooting hole at the end. No fading doors. Making it virtually impossible for raiders to raid.

I got told off 2 seniors and the community manager that if there is fading doors It ain't a shooting corridor, hence the suggestion.

Being staff is hard when rules aren't explained like they should be... hence the suggestion.