Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

About This Gayed

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 09:27 PM by Kai. Edit Reason: gae put in his full name )

So as a lot of u know , I've been on the server quite a few months but haven't really talked about myself. And now that I'm staff I feel like I wanna tell everyone more about me.
So, I'm currently 16 years old, I live in my own apartments in flint wales and I have moved in very recently. I am currently looking for a side job to earn a bit of cash to help support the server.

My name is Diego and I love to play games and do anything with people , hawk is my favorite thing to do right now as I am a recruit , I also recently hit 200 claims on the server as well , im the worst in my family at spelling and I recently switched from console (plebs) to a PC.

This is my set up.

Keyboard: G213 Logitech Gaming Keyboard 
Mouse: Corsair Harpoon
Monitor: ASUS VE28HR

Nothing is really going on in my life right now so I can continue moderating the server everyday for many hours.

This is some more facts about me, I'm glad to be a part of the team.

- Diego.
[Image: 1793970.gif]

Hello boi, I really enjoy your personality and considering I am all the way from America, it is crazy I was able to meet you all the way cross the world.
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator} 

*Dylan*

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum

I need somebody to replace the flamingo song saying Diego instead. This would make me very happy
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

son

(09-25-2018, 12:16 PM)Kai Wrote: son

dad
[Image: 1793970.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 06:43 PM by TheRex | HawkServers.co.)

Nice to meet you sir!
(jk already know you :3)

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 06:50 PM by 𝕹𝖎𝖝𝖔𝖓..)

we need more posts to be formatted like this

also mate don't give your full name. that's very stupid.
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 06:52 PM by saintnoodle.)

Nice set-up dude, however i'm at a little bit of a loss because you don't seem to have a computer to go with that keyboard, mouse, and monitor...
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

What are your PC specs?