My Staff Application

Staff Application 

In-Game Name
>>KB Callum

Preferred Name
>>Callum

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>30/06/2006

Country
>>England

Timezone
>>GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>2 Days 23 Hours 48 Minutes

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>5

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>KB Callum

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>130

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>>From 4pm GMT To 9:30pm GMT

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>Around 10

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>My Hobby is just playing on GMOD
My personality is someone who is strict on rules but likes to mess around.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>My objective is to help the server and make it a better place for example get rid of mass rdmers MNLR people and 
warn people that are breaking the rules. You should hire me because I could be a good asset to you and in helping the 
community grow and stay healthy. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM stands for Random Death Match. An Example is someone shooting and killing another person 
for no reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR stands for new life rule It is were if you die you can't go back to the place you died
for the next 3 minutes.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is were someone is out of character and is using it to their advantage.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is were a person starts messing around with another person but without
their permission so it is mean and against the rules.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I take the one at the top because it is the oldest one.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would bring him to and admin sit and explain to him what he is doing is wrong and give him a warning for mass AOS and 
if he does it again he would be banned for I think 2 days

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would take all of them to an admin sit ask wht the tramp tryed to kill tasid if the tramp comes up with a valid answer 
I will explain it to tasid and then explain to Katie what she did wrong by killing tasid in self defense.

-rep, don't meet like any of the requirements.
[Image: Help_Card_Machine_Broke.png] 

+reps
seen ingame before

-reps
No detail
unfinished responses
recent warnings

-rep from me, good luck though!
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

Thumbs Up  (This post was last modified: 25-09-2018, 05:33 PM by BroXus hawkservers.co.)

-reps
Very Low Detail
12 years- doesn't meet the requirements
130 server score - mate i know 100 is minimum but you should really work on your activity
7 posts ? damn to low
http://prntscr.com/kymaqj - since you got to a level 130 you didn't post anything from what i see..
10 sits per day ? from 4pm to 9:30 only 10 sits ?
5 warnings - that's quite a lot
I'm going to stop here.. sorry mate no offence but i just don't think you care to be a staff here. Like i'm not saying that you don't want to help the server but from what i see you should start working on stuff.. 1. get you're activity higher .. you only have 130 server score and 7 posts .. that's barely some.. 2. try not to get anymore warns.. 3. try to give out more in the app cause there is just barely any detail.. and final 4. man if you're 12.. to get accepted you would need to have a very detailed app and a lot of experience in staffing otherwise its an instant no..
Sorry mate but -rep
Good Luck!
plez +rep me I'm Mr.Lonely

Denied. Not enough detail. Please add some and reapply.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]