Staff Applay Pootis Master

In-Game Name
>> Pootis Master

Preferred Name
>> Luke

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted

Date of Birth
>> 26/9/2004

Country
>> Croatia

Timezone
>> CEST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>  I have 39 hours becuse My Accs Have Been Hacked Mostly Becuse Of My Little Bro If You Choudl Trust me I Had Over 1k Hours on my old acc.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> I have got 6 warnings  becuse of my little bro he whoudl always get on when i wasnt home I was in school.

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>luka

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>It Is 110 

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes and here are some examples-

!jail - jails the person for a time.

!warn - warns the player

!freeze - it freezes the player - in case admin needs them to stay still

!slap - slaps the player making them jump - fun command

!whip - like !slap but can do it over and over again with one command

!menu - opens the menu of all the commands

!jailtp - it telaports the player as well as jailing them

!xban - bans the player for a time

!noclip - allows the admin to become no clipped and fly through walls

!cloak - cloaks the admin

!spectate - allows the admin to watch a player without him being there

!bring - brings a player

!goto - goes to a player

!return - returns a player to there last spot

!god
!ungod

How often can you moderate the server?
>>For 14 Or More Hours EveryDay Becuse Of School.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> I Can Do 40 - 60 Sits In A Day.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Hi my name is luka and i am a fun going teen who loves pc's and coding. I also like sport and computer games. I have a motive and that's to help hawk.

i am very friendly and approachable and i try to make friends with every one.
I have a strong knowledge of the rules.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> When i was 14 years old i was mostly coding my life so i can earn money so i choudl buy somthing in a computer game i was a admin later 2017 i got admin on lawlees rp i was a head admin becuse of my great work i whoudl allways do my best so i choudl help other communitys like hawk  my past sits where 20k cuse i was the only standing admin i was always ready for anything i know all the cmds and i am great coder but this time i whoudl like to be a admin this time so i can help the community more and more i know every term and dont worry becuse of my grammer i am only doing it cuse of this faster but i dont type like this i have lots of good grammers. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM - Random death match - When a player gets killed for no reason or RP reason - Billy was standing around and talking, Tom comes over and shoots him in the face with no words or anything and no advert

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR - New Life Rule - You may not have any memories of you past or old life and you may not return to the spot where you died for 3mins. - Billy gets killed in a raid, Billy re spawns and come back to his base to kill the raiders only after just re spawning.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>Failer to role play correctly- You must role play correcting corresponding to the rules. - Tom is getting mugged, when he started getting mugged he had no gun out, Tom pulls out a gun and shoots the mugger in the face.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling- Sometimes know as minges these players are only here to have bad actions on the server and its players. - Tom starts shooting random people and changing his name all while saying he is in the right. He is also prop blocking and ignoring staff

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> First thing i would do is ask other staff to come help. Then i would choose a sit depending on the severity and time waiting. If the other sits are still present by the end of my sit i will do the next one and so on.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Freeze Him Ask Him Why Did He Do It If He Had No Good Answer I Whoudl Ban Him For 3 Weeks for  MRDA

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would bring them all and ask for there story. Depending on the tramps reasoning warn or verbal him. I would, depending on Katie's time on the server and if they had read the rules verbal or warn them.

Denied. It Dm
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]