Eh i guess ill try

(This post was last modified: 26-09-2018, 10:13 PM by BMO.)

Right before i start i know half the staff hate me and the other half pretend that they dont hate me but ill give applying for staff a try
In-Game Name
>>BM0

Preferred Name
>>BMO

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>18,12,04

Country
>>Scotland 

Timezone
>>BST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>4w 3d

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>Nada 0

Have you been banned before?
>> Once but it was removed 

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yas

What is your Discord Username?
>>BMO#1010

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>3295

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>Nope (And no friends ;w; )

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yea was staff here

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Well i can be on from about 3 on week days

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>Id say about 50 or so

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>Well apart from games im getting into rugby and used to do boxing in school im into sciences 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>So why should you hire a Scotsman with the personality of a burst couch well, I know how to moderate a server due to me being staff on here x2 I have alot of playtime on the server and know the rules. I know most of the players, im not going to be the most strict guy on the rules but i will still enforce them when it is needed, its better to tell someone why they shouldnt do something rather than just warning them and returning them when they have no clue what is going on but if someone is intentionally breaking rules and trying lie their way out of a sit or are being very uncooperative thats when warns should start be handed out. I have no time for people who are just here to be dicks and waste staff time you can usually tell you are dealing with that kind of person just by how they talk its just different to how a guy who genuinely didnt know what they were doing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM well it stands for Random deathmatch basically killing someone for no good reason like "He looked at me weird so i shot him"

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR or New life Rule is when you return to your point of death without waiting the 3m timer for example Person A kills Person B in a raid and Person B comes back and kills Person A as soon as possible 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is when you do something that breaks the roleplay like pulling a gun on a kidnapper when they have you at gun point

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling or minging is when you come on the server and have no intent to roleplay you just want to ruin peoples day and waste as much time as possible 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>Well you do them its only 4 sits its not a whole screen of them 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>Well you ban James For 2w for MRDA ( Mass Random Arrest ) 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>If Katie is a cop it could of been a misunderstanding katie thinking tasid is the one who started it but if katie isnt a cop its RDM Its not a valid reason to kill someone 

So most of you guys know me and i did leave hawk for a while but ive calmed down and am ready to give the guys i hated another shot see if we can be friends at the end of the day its a game i dont want to hate the staff or the players and about me leaking the staff room i did it due to me only getting a slight bit of the story if i had the whole story then i wouldnt of done it, but i only had that he said something about ddosing and that he was getting banned without being told anything so yeah i dont agree with him trying to DDos Hawk. I get if you dont trust me because of that but if i get a shot at being staff i wont do anything like that again (and ill make more ms paint "Art")
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

(This post was last modified: 26-09-2018, 10:27 PM by ✘ Jake ✘.)

Eh i guess ill +rep
[Image: Jake_ting.png]

(This post was last modified: 26-09-2018, 10:28 PM by Kyle (5).)

- Rep

When you left this team, the amount of abuse you gave me was completely unacceptable, didn't know you were capable of such abuse and disrespect. I was dishing it out from the things you were saying behind closed doors.
EDIT: Not to metion you leaked the staff chat to a posential DDoSer who got community banned, where is the trust?
This is only my point and not intended to make you annoyed or upset, only saying what needs said.

(This post was last modified: 26-09-2018, 10:37 PM by ✘ Jake ✘.)

(26-09-2018, 10:27 PM)Kyle - Hawkservers.co Wrote: - Rep

When you left this team, the amount of abuse you gave me was completely unacceptable, didn't know you were capable of such abuse and disrespect. If you said the thing you said to me, you would've probably been demoted on the spot.

This is only my point and not intended to make you annoyed or upset, only saying what needs said.

EDIT: Not to metion you leaked the staff chat to a posential DDoSer who got community banned, where is the trust?

EDIT:  mention*  potential*

Telling a guy why he was banned shouldn't be looked down on, you should also be transparent when giving bans, or you'll be banned for months with no idea why - then be unbanned and re-banned for a few more months with no clue wtf is going on just to make sure you've had enough Smile

Also babes don't try to -rep for something you know nothing of.
[Image: Jake_ting.png]

Kyle do you know what i leaked?

(26-09-2018, 10:30 PM)BMO Wrote: Kyle do you know what i leaked?

I'm unsure, although other staff do have the screenshots {Management/Seniors} 

I am not going to argue on this application, I've said what needs said.

(This post was last modified: 26-09-2018, 10:43 PM by BMO.)

I leaked that he was getting cm banned and i asked him what it was about and he said that it was a joke and thats why i showed what they said about him getting cm banned he lied to me i was going of what i was told

He was the owner of a clan i was in so i wanted to know what was going down

Not here to argue i just dont agree with how you react to certain things

You only just came back after leaving in, well not the best way... I’m not sure how people will react to you applying so soon, I feel that you atleast need to prove yourself to some people. So for now -rep

Chill mature lad, never had problems with anyone but this whole leaking stuff is now sorted and a weirdo was cm banned.
Though as Tennis stated, you just returned to Hawk and you're already applying. Take a couple of days and show that you're surely back.

(This post was last modified: 27-09-2018, 03:04 PM by BMO.)

Thats fair enough i am fairly new back still need to show i can be active and that, will do

(27-09-2018, 09:58 AM)Kai Wrote: Chill mature lad, never had problems with anyone but this whole leaking stuff is now sorted and a weirdo was cm banned.
Though as Tennis stated, you just returned to Hawk and you're already applying. Take a couple of days and show that you're surely back.