A Hacker Job.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018, 02:36 PM by diego.)

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Jobs

What is your main suggestion? (provide links if possible)
>> We Can Add A hacker job to the servers , we can hack atms and sometimes we get 4% outta every atm but sometimes u lose money from ur own bank 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=271967400 (Player model)

>> How would your suggestion improve the server? 

It will add a new unique job , which no servers most likely have , this job would be premium rank
[Image: 1793970.gif]

Should alert all cops of the location the hack is occurring in and should only work if there are more than 3 cops.
The idea of people losing money from their ATM isn't right...

I second what Kai is saying but I like the idea of the job and any opportunity for more fun stuff on the server, I'm done. We can also do it that it takes some sort of skill, not just hitting buttons in a memorized order. Like an actual skill based job, like getting the meth recipe perfect.

Overall neutral
I like the idea of adding more interactive jobs around the map but as Kai stated people losing cash wouldn't make the player base very happy. Plus I think would be quite hard to do from scratch
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

What if it was the bank money you hacked from the atm

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2018, 10:57 AM by Kyle (5).)

(09-28-2018, 10:17 AM)ϾḭΛṜΛṆᔕŦ€V€ŇŞ Wrote: What if it was the  bank money you hacked from the atm

Could it not work that you steal from the actual bank itself? Like the vault.
Not taking money from actual players, but only the ATM its self? Means everyone would be happy.

(09-28-2018, 10:57 AM)Kyle - Hawkservers.co Wrote: Not taking money from actual players, but only the ATM its self? Means everyone would be happy.

That's literally how it should work lol, when someone robs a ATM irl, they don't rob people's bank accounts - they rob the money stored inside the ATM which people withdraw. Which means they're robbing the bank company's money.
If it won't rob players then it's a piece of cake.

I agree
(09-28-2018, 12:30 PM)Kai Wrote:
(09-28-2018, 10:57 AM)Kyle - Hawkservers.co Wrote: Not taking money from actual players, but only the ATM its self? Means everyone would be happy.

That's literally how it should work lol, when someone robs a ATM irl, they don't rob people's bank accounts - they rob the money stored inside the ATM which people withdraw. Which means they're robbing the bank company's money.
If it won't rob players then it's a piece of cake.

This would be cool, but a whole new system has to be added. Should be a premium or Donator job.
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator} 

Neutral

People put the money in the bank for it to be safe, they dont want it stolen
Huh flame
going for mod+
--------------------------