StompyChar's Application 2.0

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018, 06:02 PM by StompyChar.)

Greetings one and all, the life's roadblocks like a new job and other interests have slowly dissapeared and I am back.
I feel ready to pick up where I left off (if you'll have me).

In-Game Name
>> StompyChar

Preferred Name
>> StompyChar, Stompy, Dragon - whatever you think I'll respond to.

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Supporter

Date of Birth
>> 01/07/1989

Country
>> The Netherlands

Timezone
>> GMT +1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 Week, 1 Day, 11 Hours, 11 Minutes and 50 Seconds at time of Screenshot (27/09/2018)

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 3 (Still debate all three of them)

Have you been banned before?
>> Once, Erroneously.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes-ish. Off and on as per usual, if I have something to contribute to I will.

What is your Discord Username?
>> StompyChar

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> Level 26 (81/7941)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Practically as often as I want, between normal life and other games.
Basically the same ammount as in the past.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Depends, how many staff are on and how many there are to take.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Direct to the point and easygoing as long as you're on my good side.
Hobbies include being an animal as often as I can wearing an animal costume, gaming and being an animal even more. (Amongst other things like Airsoft, Cardgames, Fleamarket visiting and watching Formula 1)

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I can bring up all the old reasons, heck I can copy paste it from my original Staff App, but that'd just be wasting everyone's time.
I haven't changed a single bit and being away for a month and a half to settle in my new job and get some other things in life sorted has done nothing to alter me in the slightest.

I'm still the straight to the point guy with a heart of gold and a scarier bite then his bark when you piss me off.
But as per usual I remain fair and reserve judgement for when I have your name on my hitlist and your face in my scope.

In case this is not satisfactory I am more then willing to expand on my objectives and why you should (re)hire me in a post below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM - Random Deathmatch, when person A kills person B for no reason other then to feel good about shooting someone with a virtual weapon in a virtual game because they feel that makes them a better man.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking NLR - Breaking New Life Rule, when person A who was killed for a legitimate reason returns to the location he was killed instantly to enact revenge or otherwise hang around even though they should stay away considering they have no memories of dieing there.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP - Fail Roleplay, when a person fails to live by server rules in a roleplay sense, for example failing to act in fear when having a weapon pointed at them or refusing to do the job they themselves have tasked themselves with (eg. Gundealer going robbing people)

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling - Maliciously harassing or fooling someone continiously causing harm. (Video on trolling behaviour caught on server: http://bitly.com/98K8eH)

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Grab a drink, watch the chaos unfold- Naaah, just grab the longest open ticket no matter how hard and solve it for the person(s) involved.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Check logs to confirm, then take James in a sit ask him what his intentions on the server are and wait to see if a satisfactory answer is given.
In case of a satisfactory answer give a firm talking to and a warning before proceeding to let him go and monitor him for a few minutes.
In case of an unsatisfactory (or snarky/trolly or otherwise bs answer) give the man a warning and a two week ban as per staff handbook.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Check logs to confirm.
Depending on the situation, job of Katie and the Laws of the land currently in place the act will differ.
But if its as plain as it is said here, Katie and tasid will be brought in and both can explain their side of the story.
If the stories are satisfactory and truthfull (and depending if Katie has not had any other prior warnings on the day for RDM or other things) a verbal warning to Katie after explaining to not start taking matters into their own hands (If tasid agrees with this punishment and has been reimbursed for any lost items by Katie).

+Rep

-Seen ingame
-Nice guy
-Very mature
-ULX
-Knows rules
-Active
--------
-Just came back, maybe should play a little longer : )

Overall, +Rep. I hope to you see you on our team : )
-Gamer Grill

Very professional and mature! Would do only good for the staff team and the community itself!
Thing is, you just returned. Just like BM0, I think you should wait and show activity for a couple of days and then re-apply.

I will be simple here.
So far from what I can see from your application everything looks good! But I feel you should hold off a bit on applying for staff and prove your back and active.
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

+rep
knows ulx
mature
few warns
very active

-rep
I agree with what everyone else put hold off for a few days

+rep
I've seen you.in game your a nice character. Very Mature and professional in the way you act. Nice person and friendly to speak with. Knows ULX and has hood play time.

Like the others have said maybe have a couple more days as you've just come back and then re-apply.

But good luck and hope you get in Smile +rep
[Image: 1794951.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2018, 05:05 PM by Kyle (5).)

Application is fantastic and I've heard very good things, however I've not actually seen you before? Might just me be,

As Kai said, you've just returned... get involved and more active!

Overall Neutral for now.

Goodluck nonetheless

EDIT: + Rep

We had a wee talk today about the custom job, and I even told the staff in the staffchat you were such a friendly player

As everyone else has said, just get more active and possibly a little more detail in the app.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

neutral

application is good
were good at staff before

however you've been on for a day after a huge break, just get a bit more active again before applying for staff!
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

Overall + Rep

+ rep
- knows ULX
- Very Mature
- Knows rules well enough
- Few warns

- rep
- I don't really have any concerns.
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator}