Report on "SynZ"

(This post was last modified: 27-09-2018, 07:33 PM by CyberPandaQQ.)

Your RP Name*
>> CyberPandaQQ

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:0:33021543

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Player / Ex-staff

What are their names*
>> SynZ

What are their SteamIDs
>> STEAM_0:0:1777183728

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> He raided pd using /advert while he's /pdraid command was on cooldown "he tought the /pdraid command was broken but didnt bother asking an admin if it was"
he killed 4+ppl

How did a user get access to logs?

(This post was last modified: 27-09-2018, 07:49 PM by CyberPandaQQ.)

(27-09-2018, 07:45 PM)Kai Wrote: How did a user get access to logs?

I asked for them in a sit so i could make a report on the forums wich i did.

(This post was last modified: 27-09-2018, 08:43 PM by ✘!SynZ✘.)

Sigh.. Right so first of all, I raised the PD right, I then wanted to re-raid it cuz I got killed, so I waited the 200 seconds it told me to wait, and then I ran the /pdraid command. And then it started saying "-9 seconds left" and such, just going upwards. So I literally said the following: /advert PS Ra1d ( the /pdra1d command doesn't work so I'm using advert for it, rip" and then I do /raid. I then proceed to raid the PD and get TPed to a sit. I told the staff the situation and he said that a verbal warning is fine  (considering its a server-side problem) and then this guy thought it was bs so he got two other staff involved, and they both said the same thing the other one said. And then this guy says that he will report me, I respond along the lines with: "That's fine go ahead, it's just a waste of time but you can report me" and the staff member teddy who was involved said "It will just get denied considering it's a misunderstanding".

Sorry for typing a whole paragraph btw

He also wanted me banned for MRDM (2weeks) for this event. And my intentions was that the command was broke considering in the past, this has happened but back then it was broken forever going towards "-900" and such and still not working, so everyone had to advert. I thought it was the same thing here.
[Image: XNtnY2k.png]

(This post was last modified: 27-09-2018, 08:46 PM by CyberPandaQQ.)

(27-09-2018, 08:39 PM)✘!SynZ✘ Wrote: Sigh.. Right so first of all, I raised the PD right, I then wanted to re-raid it cuz I got killed, so I waited the 200 seconds it told me to wait, and then I ran the /pdraid command. And then it started saying "-9 seconds left" and such, just going upwards. So I literally said the following: /advert PS Ra1d ( the /pdra1d command doesn't work so I'm using advert for it, rip" and then I do /raid. I then proceed to raid the PD and get TPed to a sit. I told the staff the situation and he said that a verbal warning is fine  (considering its a server-side problem) and then this guy thought it was bs so he got two other staff involved, and they both said the same thing the other one said. And then this guy says that he will report me, I respond along the lines with: "That's fine go ahead, it's just a waste of time but you can report me" and the staff member teddy who was involved said "It will just get denied considering it's a misunderstanding".

Sorry for typing a whole paragraph btw

I asked blast if it was allowed and he said no so whatever teddy,tennis,diego were saying was complete nonsense.

and next time take your time creating your reply its full of spelling mistakes.

So this is about the PD raid command not working Synz wanted to raid the pd and the command was broken no fault of his own so he adverted it and started a raid where is the problem?
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

(This post was last modified: 27-09-2018, 08:57 PM by Kai.)

Denied.

Used /raid instead and adverted that the /pdraid isn't working for him.