Ciaran Staff App

Thumbs Up  (This post was last modified: 27-09-2018, 08:57 PM by Ciaran.)

In-Game Name
>LR Owner Ciaran
Preferred Name
>>Ciaran
Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted
Date of Birth
>>09/03/03
Country
>Scotland (sometimes England) UK
Timezone
>>GMT/BST London+0
Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>5D
Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>8 These are when I was new and didn't understand the rules. I have made a massive change and would like a chance to prove it.
Have you been banned before?
>> No
Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes
What is your Discord Username?
>>LR Owner Ciaran#6607
What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>*******
Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No
Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes
!ban/unban/xban (user) (reason) this bans/unbans a user for given reason
!warn (user) (reason) warns user for given reason
!cloak/uncloak (user) makes user invisible or visible
!spectate (user) used to see what a players up to it you think there up to no good
!jail/unjail (user) jails given person (most likely to read rules)
!motd (user) forced given person to read the rules
!goto (user) teleports your character to said person
!bring (user) brings said person to you (be specific e.g. !bring Ciaran . Don't do !bring c as it will bring everyone beginning with c)
!return (user) returns person to last prev position
How often can you moderate the server?
>>weekends, some evenings

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>anything up to 50+ depends how long I'm on for
Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am a hard working, determined and patient lad. I am friendly in what I say and do, very helpful, I do charity work for asthma uk, and cancer research. I volunteer for my local police cadets as part of a d of e training and have excellent knowledge of first aid. I love baking, I've just enrolled in a chef academy, I love playing computer games with friends and like playing rugby with my mate joey and Jason.
Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>My promises as a staff member:
I promise to be fair in my decisions
I promise to listen to all sides and make a decision based on what I've heard and seen and not ln what I think of that person
I promise to be punctual
I promise that I will be there when I'm needed,(bear in mind I have gcse)
I promise I will do as I'm told and will follow all instructions
I promise that I won't abuse admin powers that are given to me
I promise to be online in game and other places as much as I can (same thing, I have gcse)
My goals as staff:
I am looking to aim for senior admin as it gives me a thing to work up to and to strive upon it, and keeps me working hard.
Why you should hire me:
I will keep the promises I have made. I would love to make a difference in hawk. I want to get the bullies of the "street" and get rid of all rule breakers. I want to be part of the progress hawk has already made and be there when it grows up. I want to be able to help people with their problems and solve them so they can have a good time at hawk.
Want people to know me for who I am and as a good admin so they will revisit hawk over and over again and get other people from different severs involved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Random Death Match
This is where someone kills someone without a proper reason.
I killed Blast cause he had a good base.
Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>New Life Rule
This is where someone was killed in one place and returned back to that place within the given time frame "3mins"
I killed blast outside pd cause he had a better base than me. He returned to that place as soon as he spawned again.
Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>Fail Role Play
This is when someone goes against the rules that have been set my higher staff.
I was kidnapping blast and he pulled out a gun on me and killed me.
Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling
This is when someone does something like spamming chat or spawning props with the intent to annoy.
I type into ooc chat fish 50 times so I could annoy blast.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I take one of them. I check to see if other admins are online, if so I ask them to take some sits, if not I ask everyone that has created a sit ti patiently wait as we are short staffed and ill be with you shortly
James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I bring James and ban him for 2 weeks for MRDA
Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I bring Katie and warn her for revenge rdm. I then bring tasid and check logs to see if had a valid reason to kill the tramp, if not I warn him for rdm. I also bring the tramp and ask him why he was trying to kill tasid. I give him a verbal warning if he was going to use a gun otherwise I let him go.
Let me just say that this took me 2 hours to type as I typed it on a crappy Nokia Lumia 530 which is really small, AND, I have a fractured l thumb.
Also I have changed and would really appreciate a chance to approve it.
Sorry blast for using you as my example but u were the first name that popped up in my head when I was doing them

Server Score is 1500 btw. Forgot bout that. Smile
[Image: 1794951.gif]

EDIT: I WAS WRONG SERVER SCORE IS 6000 LOL. check images and media channel for the screenshot proof

Application is messed up, low detail other than promises.
Still haven't seen you ever since. -REP.

Hello Ciaran.
I don't think you deserve staff to be honest. You put low effort into this application and yes, I am still keeping the fact that you lied in your other application and copied my ulx list ;-;. I have seen you once or twice in game and you have a lot of warns for the same reasons.
I'm sorry to say this, -REP from me.
Ex nonce Mod of hawk
Kyle is a god

ok thank you,

*Knows ULX
*Decent playtime.
*Active on website
*Active on discord.

x High warns
x Never seen you in-game.
x Low detail
x Others have described you as Mingey.

Overall, Neutral.
[Image: Help_Card_Machine_Broke.png] 

Overall - Rep

+ rep 
- No reasons

- rep
 -Not detailed
 - the application is just messy
 - Lied to staff
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator +} 

(28-09-2018, 11:08 PM)Firestorm959 Wrote: Overall - Rep

+ rep 
- No reasons

- rep
 -Not detailed
 - the application is just messy
 - Lied to staff

this was on my first staff app. i havent lied since. i have changed. and im nearly always ingame, just less now cause im taking my bloody GCSE as i have stated in my app

Neutral Rep

Many warns
Seen ingame not many times
Immature
Low retail
Active on website and discord
-Gamer Grill

Neutral

+rep
knows ulx
good play time