Date of Birth:
>> 24/05/2004

>> UK (Ireland)

Timezone:
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot is required)
1 Day 30 minutes

Total Warnings (screenshot is required)

Have you been banned previously? (yes / no)
>> No.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no) [such information is checked, lying will result in an instant denial]
>> Yes.

What is your Discord username?
>> Azeran#8111

What is your server score on discord?
>> 102

Do you have any relatives who play on this server? (yes / no - if yes, please state their username)
>> No, sadly.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes, I know how to use ULX well as I have used it many times on a Sandbox map and even when I attempted to make my own DarkRP Server. I also know the abbreviations for such commands e.g. * means ALL, @ means Looking at and {player name} Targets a specific player. I know that if I am having trouble with some commands i can do !menu to open the menu and find the command I need. I may also bind some commands if necessary.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> I can moderate the server for 2-5 hours for 7 days a week unless I post an afk notice on the forums.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> I can do 1-5 sits a day depending on the population and requirement of an admin.

Describe your personality and hobbies.
>> I have a humorous personality but can be serious and show respect during sits and when on duty in-game. I like to try and code in my free time and I try to make mods for Gmod (Currently I have made no working mods). I also like to play Xbox when I'm not on the server.

Why should we hire you as a staff member? What are your objectives? (Minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I want to help moderate the server and do many tasks such as handling chat disputes and punishing rule-breakers. Multiple times I've been on, the amount of players can not be handled by the small team of staff. On some occasions, there was actually no staff online - leaving a whole server for 'trolls' to abuse. I've fully read the rules and obviously since my past, I know all the secrets which people do to rule break, I feel like I'd be an asset too the community by finding out rule breakers. I feel like due to my experience with other communities, I'd be an amazing asset, from helping, to moderating, etc. I'm always constantly on Garry's Mod, I currently have 360 hours game time on Garry's Mod, meaning that I've played for over 1 month. I could put this spare time into HawkServers DarkRP, making the server better in any possible way I can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Random Death Match:   i thought jeff was silly so i shot him and killed him for no reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule: a 3 minute cooldown from when you died,  im raiding bobby and he kills me so i go right back and raid him again

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Doing something that if you did in real life would make no sense, such as trying to stab a kidnapper who has a gun

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Intentionally trying to annoy people to get a reaction for no reason whatsoever

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> See which is the most severe and take that once first, then make my way down in order of severity until none are left

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I freeze james to stop him arresting more people and then ban him for 2 weeks for mass rda

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would take all 3 of them to a sit room and then  I would ask the tramp why he tried to kill tasid and depending if it was a valid reason giver him a warning or a verbal for ARDM, tasid would be fine since default law 4 says that killing someone in self defence is ok, then katie would receive either a verbal or a warning.

Thanks for reading my application

Aze (Azeran_YT)
Azeran|Premium|Applying for staff 
Aze | Applying for staff | Premium

Overall - Rep

+ rep
-  Low amount of warnings

- rep
- needs way more detail 
- Very low server score
- Very low play time
- Barely meets requirements
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator +} 

Overal + Rep

+ Reps

- Seen you in-game, Active
- Very friendly, mature and pleasant person to speak to
- Helpful and understanding.
- Never had any trouble with you
- ULX knowledge (Always helps)

- Reps

- I've not seen you too active on the discord or forums (It is essential to be active on all 3 platforms ; discord, server and the forums)
- You just scrape the requirements, don't rush into becoming staff, applications won't be closing anytime soon.

Goodluck nonetheless, wish you all the best.

*Knows ULX.
*Low Warns

x Low server score
x You don't seem active on the website.
x 1-5 sits is not that good sorry.
x Low playtime (In my opinion)
x Not too much detail.
x Never seen in-game.

Sorry, it's -rep from me.
[Image: Help_Card_Machine_Broke.png] 

+rep
knows ulx
mature
low warns

-rep
play time
very low server score
not much detail

Gonna be a -REP from me.
you just barely scrape the minimum for playtime and server score, I've never seen you online before and you have 3 warns for 1d playtime.
"I can do 1-5 sits a day depending on the population and requirement of an admin." 1-5 sits a day will probably get you operator in about 80 days.
The only reason I am keeping it a -REP for now is because I have never seen you ingame, Good luck nonetheless.
Ex nonce Mod of hawk
Kyle is a god

1-5 sits a day...?
Also try and get more people to know you, I personally never heard of you.

-Rep.

Overall - rep

You just reach minimum requirements -
I have never seen you -
No effort -
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

Sorry everyone about my typo, I meant to say 1-50 sits a day depending on population and need of an admin. Again, I am very sorry about this miscommunication.
Azeran|Premium|Applying for staff 
Aze | Applying for staff | Premium

Denied. Too many -reps.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]