Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:196803409

Who banned you?*
>> Diego

What is the stated reason?*
>> LTAP

Ban Duration?*
>> 8 houes left

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I really dont know what I did wrong, I didn't mean to "LTAP" as I didn't know I broke a rule. 
      Is there anyway you guys could tell me what rule I broke as im confused

Will get Diego to respond.

LTAP means "Leavin to avoid punishment"

Ok , So Someone Reported U For RDM / RDA im not sure , I ask him who it was he didn't know checked logs weedean RDMED or RDAD him , I go to bring u as soon as u tp to me u left and I tried to bring u again with ur steamid but u defo left because I checked connection logs and what dya say weedean disconnected , I shall say no more , u should think before u LTAP.

(29-09-2018, 02:13 PM)diego Wrote: Ok , So Someone Reported U For RDM / RDA im not sure , I ask him who it was he didn't know checked logs weedean RDMED or RDAD him , I go to bring u as soon as u tp to me u left and I tried to bring u again with ur steamid but u defo left because I checked connection logs and what dya say weedean disconnected , I shall say no more , u should think before u LTAP.

I'm just confused, the last thing I did was arrest someone for raiding a base accross from the P.D and I logged off without knowing you tp'd me.

I was the one who was RDA'd by weedan I was standing on the street then out of nowhere i get tazed and arrested made a sit and he had left by then
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

(29-09-2018, 04:27 PM)WeeDean Wrote:
(29-09-2018, 02:13 PM)diego Wrote: Ok , So Someone Reported U For RDM / RDA im not sure , I ask him who it was he didn't know checked logs weedean RDMED or RDAD him , I go to bring u as soon as u tp to me u left and I tried to bring u again with ur steamid but u defo left because I checked connection logs and what dya say weedean disconnected , I shall say no more , u should think before u LTAP.

I'm just confused, the last thing I did was arrest someone for raiding a base accross from the P.D and I logged off without knowing you tp'd me.

yea u defo just logged of when I tped u , why would he report u if it was fair??

Dean, why did you arrest BMO?

I'm not trying to deny anything, I'm just trying to find what happend. I arrested him as it looked to me he was raiding, He was crouched up against the hotel doors which was a base at the time

(This post was last modified: 29-09-2018, 07:10 PM by kunt.)

(29-09-2018, 06:56 PM)WeeDean Wrote: I'm not trying to deny anything, I'm just trying to find what happend. I arrested him as it looked to me he was raiding, He was crouched up against the hotel doors which was a base at the time

That's not the point the point is why u left? , u obs LTAP u might of not known what it was but u thought if u left u would not  get punished. I say no more on this post unless I need to 

Sleep Tight Peeper <3

Accepted.

The LTAP was not intentional - seems like a simple misunderstanding. You'll be unbanned.
Though next time go over the chat and make sure the person you're about to arrest is actually committing a crime.