Harry De Caro - Staff App

In-Game Name
>> Harry De Caro

Preferred Name
>> De Caro

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted

Date of Birth
> 7th April 2002

Country
>> UK

Timezone
>> 00+00 GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 4D 12H (Cant get screenshot sos)

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>None

Have you been banned before?
>> Nope

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> If needed

What is your Discord Username?
>> Harry De Caro

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 5

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> Nah

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Almost Every day

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> not sure but id say around 30+

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Im just a normal guy who plays games at a kind of sad amount

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I may not have lots of playtime but I an very experienced in GMOD staff positions and know what to do in most situations. I am very mature and take things very seriously No matter the situation. I also really enjoy being staff and I would be a very good addition to the staff team on HAWK. I also know all of the rules and the punishments for breaking them according to severity, also I am very active in the time I have been here so will always be here to help. I am also fair in sits and will never be bias even to my close friends they will be punished if they break rules.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Random Death Match means killing someone with no valid Roleplay reason

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking new life rule is going back to an are after you died to carry on roleplay even though you shouldnt remember anything

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is when you break roleplay doing something like saying "Im going to report you"

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is where you have no intention to roleplay and you are just generally being annoying

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would go in order from the top and also tell other staff members if available that they should deal with one.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would pull him into a sit after freezing him and ask him why he did it. if there is not a valid reason (there is no valid reason for mass RDA anyway). I would then ban him for as long as I deem necessary for how he deals with the sit or seems like he would do it again

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Warn them for RDM as thats not a valid reason to kill the,m and I would send them the rules so they can read through them when i jail them for a few mins.

Note: I have been staff before and have been removed but I hope that does not skew your opinions on me.

- Rep

- I've not seen you on the discord, server or the forums I don't think?
- You don't actually meet requirements
- Some of the questions are wrong/not detailed
- FailRP is wrong...

You need to work on this application, it looks rushed

-rep
Low Detail
Seems rushed
5 server score
failrp = "Im going to report you"
[Image: 1796356.gif]

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is when you break roleplay doing something like saying "Im going to report you"

-rep
[Image: Help_Card_Machine_Broke.png] 

-rep
Seems like that strong knowledge of the rules is not really present in this given time due to you answer to the term "FailRP": FailRP is when you break roleplay doing something like saying "Im going to report you"
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

-rep
I’ve never seen you on the server
You’ve answered multiple questions wrong
5 discord server score??
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

Denied. You don't meet the discord requirement.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]