My Staff Application - Steve Maffio

#1
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2018, 07:56 PM by Dyno.)

In-Game Name
>> Steve Maffio

Preferred Name
>> Steve

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted

Date of Birth
>> 23.02.2006

Age
>>12

Gender
>>Male

Country
>>Israel

Timezone
>>GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>3d 4h 54m

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>5

Have you been banned before?
>> Yes (For false reason that have been revoked)

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>BlueDino2302#2153 (on server "Steve Maffio")

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 470

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes


How often can you moderate the server?
>>6-9 hours a day

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>15-25 (Depends on how full the server is and how many time I'm on)

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Well, My name is Eyal I'm 12 years hold boy from Israel I learn to speak English because it's not my main language I like playing on the PC like every gamer in the world, DarkRP is my genere when I play Garry's Mod, I was moderating in Soro's (ROBLOX Game) and it will be my first time moderating in Garry's mod (and not doing stupid stuff with the server setting using ULX) I usually make a lot of sits a day to report people, ask questions and sometimes even to kind of report my self like if I FailBase I usually call diego to look and tel me how to fix it. I like many mods in the server and I do fun with them, I see Kyle as the king of staff, Blast as the guy who control stuff, Mystrious as Mario (He'll understand), diego as the cool guy and fito as the one who take it easy. I everything in Hawk. So I guess my main hobby is playing DarkRP on Hawk (and playing on my piano and drawing.)

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> Well, my main objective is to proof that I'm something, I want to proof that I can become a staff and that I can do something that will help people while I'm just sitting on my PC and playing. I guess that you should hire me as staff member because I already had experience in a lot of cases and I saw how staff dealt with them. As I said I usually call staff to ask questions about the server and sometimes about random staff and five minutes before I started writing this application I've called Mystious so we'll pass together on some questions like: "What do they mean by term?" "Would you say I'm mature" "Can you please rate my English (grammar and stuff)?". So, the main reason here is experience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death Match - Just going to someone and kill him without a valid RP reason or just without a reason.
Jason saw Mike on the street, Jason saw that mike is breaking windows, Jason wanted to stop him so he killed him without a valid reason. Jason RDM'd Mike.".

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking NLR means you go back to a place you were after dying / remembering stuff that happened in your last life.
"Max's base was raided by Lexi and died during the raid, Max came back to his base after a minute and killed Lexi. Max broke NLR.".

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is doing stuff that just not following RP, thinking about your self just as a character that can die and not thinking about your character life / stuff that will happen in real life.
"Rick was getting mugged by Max and his friends, Rick pulled out a gun in the middle of the mug and tried to kill all of them. Rick FailRP'd.".

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is type of NITRP, coming to the server without even thinking about RP, just EarRaping, start to yell at players and just do annoying stuff that nobody likes.
"Kim got in the server and got bored, so Kim decided to yell at people and run inside and out the bank as a criminal, Kim started shooting behind players and EarRaping them. Kim was trolling / NITRP'ing.".

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> If I'm alone, I will take sit by a sit and tell these who wait to calm down and explain them that I'm the only staff at the mment and it will take some time. If there are more staff with me I'll use staff chat to ask them to support me so each one will be able to take other sits and support players.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I bring James to me and explain to him that he have to stop + warn him for RDA, if he already RDA'd a big amount of players I'll ban him for 1-2 weeks for MRDA (and might also add NITRP).

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I'll bring Katie to me and explain to her that she's not allowed to do that, I'll warn Katie for RDM and tell her that next time if she wants to avoid the death of the tramp she can advert Counter.
don't tell kai but i steal his +reps so before he's out of +reps  can u donate me some +reps

#2
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2018, 06:43 PM by Dyno.)

Oops I'll edit it

Edited look now
don't tell kai but i steal his +reps so before he's out of +reps  can u donate me some +reps

#3

Too young in my opinion along with insufficient detail provided.
Katie cannot counter for the Tramp just like that...you sure you went over the rules?

#4

*I assume you know ULX.
*Sort of detailed.

x Not the right age
x Low server score
x I don't know you
x Not much activity on the website
x High warns

I'm going to say neutral, only because I don't know you.
[Image: Help_Card_Machine_Broke.png] 


#5
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2018, 06:55 PM by Dyno.)

Just a reply to alieninate, I'm a on the server a lot of time usually, In 4 months I'm 13 and it doesn't really matter to me because after talking with few mods they said I have maturity so it's fine, I got exact amount of warns I can have, I have 300 points more then the minimum in server score, I'm just not using Discord a lot.

(01-10-2018, 06:47 PM)Kaioops Wrote: Too young in my opinion along with insufficient detail provided.
Katie cannot counter for the Tramp just like that...you sure you went over the rules?
Well, I guess I cannot edit it again (last edit forgot to add the playtime, already did)?
don't tell kai but i steal his +reps so before he's out of +reps  can u donate me some +reps

#6

ok so
+rep's :
- Seen in game alot
- seems like a nice guy
-Wants to be staff and shows dedication
- Mature for staff - all though some things might need to change
-reps
-quite young - but i don't think it matters as long as you are mature
- slightly high warns for the time played
- could use some more detail

Overall +rep from me
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

#7

(01-10-2018, 06:53 PM)eyal230206 Wrote: Just a reply to alieninate, I'm a on the server a lot of time usually,  In 4 months I'm 13 and it doesn't really matter to me because after talking with few mods they said I have maturity so it's fine, I got exact amount of warns I can have, I have 300 points more then the minimum in server score, I'm just not using Discord a lot.

(01-10-2018, 06:47 PM)Kaioops Wrote: Too young in my opinion along with insufficient detail provided.
Katie cannot counter for the Tramp just like that...you sure you went over the rules?
Well, I guess I cannot edit it again (last edit forgot to add the playtime, already did)?

You may meet the server requirements... but you don't meet mine. The only activity I've seen from you on the forums is a ban appeal.

My requirements are
-14+ age
-1000+ server score
-25+ forum posts.
-5 days+
-3 max warnings


I'm aware that I didn't meet these requirements when I applied, but these are mine... ain't the server.
[Image: Help_Card_Machine_Broke.png] 


#8

(01-10-2018, 07:04 PM)alieninate Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 06:53 PM)eyal230206 Wrote: Just a reply to alieninate, I'm a on the server a lot of time usually,  In 4 months I'm 13 and it doesn't really matter to me because after talking with few mods they said I have maturity so it's fine, I got exact amount of warns I can have, I have 300 points more then the minimum in server score, I'm just not using Discord a lot.

(01-10-2018, 06:47 PM)Kaioops Wrote: Too young in my opinion along with insufficient detail provided.
Katie cannot counter for the Tramp just like that...you sure you went over the rules?
Well, I guess I cannot edit it again (last edit forgot to add the playtime, already did)?

You may meet the server requirements... but you don't meet mine. The only activity I've seen from you on the forums is a ban appeal.

My requirements are
-14+ age
-1000+ server score
-25+ forum posts.
-5 days+
-3 max warnings


I'm aware that I didn't meet these requirements when I applied, but these are mine... ain't the server.

Nope I actually also did some reports and some questions and just some random stuff like replies.
don't tell kai but i steal his +reps so before he's out of +reps  can u donate me some +reps

#9

+rep
-Mature
-Seen a lot in game
-Assume you know ULX
-Fairly Good explanations

-Rep
-Low Detail
-Bit too young
-High warnings

Overall +Rep.

Good Luck with the App.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

#10

Guys I updated prefered name nothing else, you can check k?
don't tell kai but i steal his +reps so before he's out of +reps  can u donate me some +reps





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)