Aze's Staff application V2

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2018, 07:41 PM by Azeran.)

Before I start I would like to say that I have completely reworked my staff application and have started to be more active on each platform in my free time.

In-Game Name
AT Aze

Preferred Name
Azeran/Aze (I don't mind which)

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
Trusted

Date of Birth
24/05/2004

Country
Ireland

Timezone
GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
1day and 2 hours 

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
3 Inactive warns 0 active warns.

Have you been banned before?
No 

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
Slightly more since my last staff application, I am still trying to be as active as I can though 

What is your Discord Username?
Azeran#8111

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
700 and rising. ( I know this is low but I am trying to improve it)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
No 

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
Yes, I know how to use ULX well as I have used it many times on a Sandbox map and even when I attempted to make my own DarkRP Server. I also know the abbreviations for such commands e.g. * means ALL, @ means Looking at and {player name} Targets a specific player. I know that if I am having trouble with some commands i can do !menu to open the menu and find the command I need. I may also bind some commands if necessary.

How often can you moderate the server?
 2-5 hours a day during the week and 6-7 hours a day during the weekend. 

How many sits can you do within a day?
40-60 a day is my quota but I can always improve when the server needs me most.

Describe your personality and hobbies.
My hobbies are mostly playing Gmod with friends or by myself, I sometimes like to try and make mods.(This doesn't end well) I can be funny at times bot I am mostly serious (Especially to High RP situations and when people are breaking rules) When I'm not on DarkRP I would be on my Xbox, playing games or just chatting to friends.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
I want to help moderate the server and do many tasks such as handling chat disputes and punishing rule-breakers. Multiple times I've been on, the amount of players can not be handled by the small team of staff. On some occasions, there was actually no staff online - leaving a whole server for 'trolls' to abuse. I've fully read the rules and obviously since my past, I know all the secrets which people do to rule break, I feel like I'd be an asset too the community by finding out rule breakers. I feel like due to my experience with other communities, I'd be an amazing asset, from helping, to moderating, etc. I'm always constantly on Garry's Mod, I currently have 360 hours game time on Garry's Mod, meaning that I've played for over 1 month. I could put this spare time into Hawk Servers DarkRP, making the server better in any possible way I can.

-----------------------------------------------------Rules and their meanings--------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
RDM stands for random death match and you must have meaning and advertise said meaning advertisements you could use are as follows
-Raid and someone enters the base then it is ok 
-If someone shoots you and the bullet hits then you may return fire if you wish

Example of RDM:
Jack killed John because he looked at him funny  

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
NLR stands for new life rule meaning you cannot got to the area of your death for 3 minutes after the death and cannot remember the events leading up to the events of you dying 
however if you died during a raid then you can only return to the area after the raid is done doing so before the raid is over will result in the breaking of NLR 

Example of NLR: 
Jack kills John in a raid John then goes back after 3 minutes however the raid is not over then John would be breaking NLR 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
FailRP is when you would do something that you would not do in real life such as pull a gun out and shoot the robber when being robbed at gunpoint 

Example of FailRP:
John goes up to Jack and advertises a mug on Jack, Jack then pulls out a gun and shoots John 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
Trolling is when someone keeps doing something to a person to provoke a reaction that would then get the other person in trouble 

Example of trolling:
Jack keeps chasing John and calling him names to provoke John to kill him so he gets in trouble 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
I start with the sit with the most severity and then work my way down the severity scale 

Example:
RDM pending sit or NLR pending sit, Jack would then choose the RDM sit as RDM is more serious than NLR and can be dealt with after however you do not know if the person will keep RDMing.

Jack connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
I would freeze Jack so he does not RDA anyone and then warn him if he arrested 2 or under however if he arrested  3 or more people then he would get banned for 2 weeks for mass RDA and advise him to read the rules 
(to ban them you would do !xban as it brings up a menu so you it easier, quicker and less time consuming)/

Example:
!freeze Jack then I would advise him to go over the rules and then !xban and then I will ban them through they're steam id  however if he just arrested 1 - 2 people then I would 
!freeze Jack then !warn RDA.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
I would bring them all to a sit and listen to all the sides of the story however tasid is fine for killing the tramp as long as one of the tramps bullets hit him however Katie would get warned for RDM as she did not advertise a counter or get hit by any of the bullets. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final Note:

Thank you for taking time to read my second attempts at a good staff application. No matter what results I get I will acknowledge and if I am denied I will attempt to improve my application with the help of the replies.

Yours sincerely Azeran
Azeran|Premium|Applying for staff 
Aze | Applying for staff | Premium

-reps
low amount of detail
low playtime
server score is also low

you may meet the server requirements but you don't meet mine so Im going to - rep you, good luck with your application though!
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

Zoinks, -REP from me
You have 1d 2hr playtime, barely scraping minimum
3 warns from the little playtime.
204 server score.
Low detail.
Ex nonce Mod of hawk
Kyle is a god

Neutral

- Little playtime (as Fito said, literally scraping the minimum)
- Low server score
- You seem like you know the rules
- Knows ULX
- 3 warnings

I would suggest playing more on the server, increasing your playtime. Screenshots would be appreciated (for the warns) and improve your server score, overall, chat with the community more! Good luck.

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2018, 07:46 PM by Azeran.)

thank you tubby, fito and teddy for the information, if I get denied I will work on this for my next app in the next week. Thank you.

Made an edit- I changed my discord score from 211 to 700 (its not much but its something).

Aze
Azeran|Premium|Applying for staff 
Aze | Applying for staff | Premium

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2018, 08:58 PM by Ciaran.)

+Rep
-Knows rules from what i can seeof

-Rep
-Extremely low playtime
-High warns for the playtime you have
-Low Detail

I am sorry but I am going to give this a big -Rep. Work on getting playtime up and adding more detail to your application mate!

Good luck nonetheless! Wink
[Image: 1794951.gif]

-rep
low amount of detail in this app
low sever playtime barely see you online
server score is also low
Warns are meh

HOWEVER, from your last app I can see you are making an effort, keep this up and you may grab staff soon owo
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

-Rep

-undetailed
-low server score
-low playtime
-never seen ingame

Made changes and improved which is good, but you are not showing the commitment / work needed for the team.
-Gamer Grill

+ Reps

= Detailed, however could be better
= Active in-game
= ULX knowledge

- Reps

- Inactive on discord/forums (It is essential to be active on all 3 services ; discord, server and forums)
- Low serverscore on discord
- Lacks detail in parts of the application

I noticed you made changes to improve, however try to add more
Neutral from me.

Denied. Too many -reps.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]