ZachyBoi's App

In-Game Name
>> ZachyBoi

Preferred Name
>> Zach

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted

Date of Birth
>> Augest 13, 2003

Country
>> United States

Timezone
>> Eastern Standerd Time (EST)

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 3d 19h 47m 50s

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 0

Have you been banned before?
>> yes, i rdmed people that rdmd me. then right after as if it was on scheduale, my connection got cut and i joind back a couple days later when my wifi was back up saying i was baned

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> yes, i dont post oftenbut i still do search around the forums

What is your Discord Username?
>> ZachBoi#4409

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 1316 Note: i am trying to be more active withen the comunity

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes
!bring (player) Brings Targeted Player
!Goto (player) Brings You To Targeted Player
!Gag (player) Gags player
!Slay (player) Kills Player
!Strip  (player) Removes players invintory
!Return (player) returns player to last pos 
!Cloak (player) Turns player invisable
!God (player) Grants immunity from damage
!Ban (player (Time) (reason) Bans player for set time
!xban Pulls Up Baning Menu
!Kick (player (reason) Kicks player from server
!Noclip (player) Enables Noclip To Specified Player
!Spectate (player) Spectates targeted player
!Logs Bringsup the logs menu
!Freeze (player) Freezes Player in current possistion
!unfreeze (player) Unfreezes player
!Warn (player) (Reason) Warns player
!jail (player) Jails Player
!Unjail (player) Unjails Player

How often can you moderate the server?
>> at leas 3 hours a day

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> probobly around 20, Depends on how the sever is running that specific day

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Well, i am a very good people person. I like towatch youtube all day and play videogames. I do have OCD so everything must be perfect. I usualy stay indors exept for the summertime. Im usualy on my phone the entire day. I also am in highschool and enrolled into AFJROTC. so this does take some time out of my day to get my work done.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I have very excesive knoladege about the rules. I love to help people fix there problems and i also want the server to run smoothly. To addon to that I also want to have night time staff on the server. At night the server tends to not have any staff online, And scence I live in a slower timezone than the UK I can certantly make that happen. I am extreamly mature and i I have respect for everyone. Im very good at being social and I am realy friendly. Hawk servers is the best Dark RP server i have ever played, and i have played many servers. hopfuly I am someone You Are willing to hire me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Random Death Match. When  someone kills somebody withhout a good reason. Lets say that susan sees joshie and doesen like his oce so susan kills him for no valid reason. thats would be RDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking NLR (New Life Rule) Is when someone is killed and procceds to go back to the spot of death willingly within the time limit of the NLR timer. Lets say Professer gets killed during a raid on his base. If he countinues back to his base withen the 2 minute NLR timer, that would be considerd breaking NLR.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Fail RP is when someone does not stick to there in-gamer charecter. If Sam were to raid a base as a doge, that would be considerd Fail RP.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Doing something in the attent to annoy or to uppset someone. Robert decided to spawn melons is sams base, and is refusing to get rid of them. and this is making sam upset, that would be consederd Trollung

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> What I would do is take the sit that has been there the longest (its only fair). Before that i would ask some admins thatare not on duty to come on duty for a seconf to deal with the rest. if there are noother admins online i will proceed to do them in revers chronological order untill they are all gone.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>Take Him to a sit then pull up the !xban menu to procced to ban him. after that i will release the people that were arrested by him.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Bring them all into a sit. Hear all sides of the story then procced to warn (if he/she is gulty of it) The tram for ARDM then warn Katie for RDM.

+Rep
Good Playtime
No warns
Good ULX

-Rep
-Little detail in why should we hire section.

Overall +Rep from me. Best of luck.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

Overall, -Rep.

+Rep
Time zone

-Rep
Spelling
Maturity
Effort put into the application is very little
Been banned before
Is kind of mingey
Not serious about this job
-Gamer Grill

Overall Neutral

+ rep
- nice in game
- timezone
- 0 warns

- rep
- needs more detail
- banned before
- a little immature
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator} 

Low detailed & has been banned before which is a no from me.

-rep

- Low detail Sad
- Banned before
- Lots of spelling mistakes
- Bad knowledge in the rules (the last response to knowledge of rules was incorrect.)

Sorry, but I have to give a -rep. Please provide the screenshots next time and try to be more active on forums and discord.

-rep.
Terrifyingly bad grammar
English skills are heavily lacking
Low rule knowledge
Banned before.
Your detail is horrific.
Immature
Looks like you got someone to +rep this for you
+rep
US timezone. Thats it.

-Rep. A BIG -rep.

[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

(This post was last modified: 10-03-2018, 02:36 PM by Kyle (5).)

I'm going to give this a chance....

+ Reps

= Active
= Friendly, Respectful and determined.
= ULX knowledge

- Reps

= Banned before, however we all make mistakes in our lives... after all we're only human. Personally by the way you act in-game I believe you have learned from this ban. I don't know why people make you out to be such a "bad" person for being banned, they don't understand what a ban is for clearly.
= Activity ; I've not really seen you active on the discord on the forums recently, again this can be changed and worked upon and turned around.
= Detail. The application does lack detail and much more I think could be added to improve the application that bit more.

I believe everyone deserves a chance, and a second chance. - Reps because you got banned, some people just don't understand Zac.

Zac, today I'm willing to give you my + Rep.

I believe you've learned from your previous issues on the server, as when I've met you in-game you've been very friendly and mature.
Personally think people shouldn't look down on you because of issues that happened in the past... it's behind us and people should be looking for the future. I think you would fit in this team pretty well.
Just work on the things people are saying above.

Goodluck little dude!

- Kyle

im going to have to say -rep where as you have been banneed before and your app is not that detailed im sorry
Cynicalz
Im A Big Boi

+reps 
American time zone (UK night staff)
You are active enough on the server, however I feel you still need more playtime
Moderately active on discord

-reps 
Little bit of a minge
Banned before for LTAP I assume from what you’ve said?
Your application feels rushed because of the spelling mistakes and your answers don’t have enough detail in my opinion

Overall -rep
How recently were you banned?