Basil's Staff Application

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2018, 12:56 PM by BasilT.)

In-Game Name
>> KZ Basil

Preferred Name
>> Basil

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 05/07/2003 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Country
>> Armenia

Timezone
>> GMT +4

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 2w2d7h (https://i.imgur.com/TIBzyNZ.png)

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 (https://i.imgur.com/GsnEL4i.png)

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> No, but I am trying to get back into the forums!

What is your Discord Username?
>> BasilT#2961

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 27349

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes
!goto [player] - Teleport to a certain player
!bring [player] - Bring a certain player
!cloak - Become invisible to all players
!uncloak - Become visible once more
!god - Become invincible to damage
!ungod - Able to take damage once more
!spectate [player] - Spectate a certain player (or go into spectator mode)
!noclip - Toggle noclip
!xban [player] - Gets the ban menu
!jail [player] - Jails a player
!jailtp [player] - Sets a player in jail at the location you are looking at
!return [player] - Return a player to their original location
!gag [player] - Mute a player from speaking

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Close to every day ranging from 3 hours (weekdays) to 6-8 hours (weekends)

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> 25-100 depending on the day

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> My hobbies include playing tennis, gaming, and attempting to produce functioning code. I joke around whenever the time is appropriate and can be serious depending on the subject. I like to have fun as much as I can on Hawk whether it is walking around delivering prop watermelons to joking around with people. I try to be as nice as I can to players, and nearly never am extremely rude to a player or staff member. Other than that, I enjoy chatting around with friends/others whenever I’m not available to play!

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> My objectives ingame are to help out as many players as I can, whether they may have been RDM'd or someone broke the rules. I believe you should hire me as a staff member because I have had past experience on Hawk, reaching the rank of Moderator+, and know the rules. I know what I am doing ingame and know how to deal with any incidents that may have occurred and resolve fights ingame peacefully and effectively. I try my best to keep both players happy and stay friends, instead of hating each other for the rest of their experience on Hawk. I intend to make sure that they do not repeat the offense, yet at the same time be as nice as I can to them and have fun overall!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> The term RDM stands for Random DeathMatch. An example of it would be if Bobby went up to Tom and shot him in the face, killing him because he felt like it.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR stands for new life rule. To break new life rule, a player remembers past events from there previous life. After Bobby got raided and killed by Tom, he instantly returned in order to protect his base.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> The term FailRP is failing to role play. For example, a player could be considered failing to RP if they were being held at gunpoint during a mug and pulled out a gun themselves. No one logically would do this, therefore it would count as FailRP.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> The term trolling is provoking someone or angering someone. This could be by a cloaked admin constantly ruining a players experience ingame by picking them up. Of course, this can be done by ingame users as well.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would proceed to ask anyone in staff chats if they could help out with the sits. After that, I would proceed to take the sits carefully, making sure not to make any mistakes during the process.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would instantly freeze them and see how many people they had arrested. Upon checking so, if the number of people jailed was more than 3, I would ban them for MRDA for 2 weeks. Otherwise, I would warn them for the number of arrests they made and FailRP. I would jail them for 5 minutes, asking them to read the rules. Once the punishment was taken care of, I would unarrest the people who were arrested, and refund them of what they had lost. I would also ask anyone in staff chat to spectate over said user in order to make sure that they do not repeat their offense.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would verbally warn Katie not to ever repeat the offense and instead warn tasid for RDM. After which, I would return Katie and take care of the case between tasid and the tramp.

+rep
low warns
ex-staff
good detail
knows ulx
-reps
literally none
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

+rep
Amazing ex-staff (mod+).
Has shown activity over the time of returning.
Low warns with very high play time.

Glad to see you back Basil, great ex-staff with amazing potential in the team, good luck!

Overall + rep
I think you would make a good addition to the staff team again, you tick my boxes in terms of server score, forum posts and playtime!
Good luck!
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

+ Rep

= Active
= Detailed Application
= Friendly, mature and respectful
= ULX knowledge

Overall + Rep

Goodluck

Huge +rep
Really active
Previous staff
Knows ulx
Mature
Fair amount of detail
Knows the community
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

MASSIVE +REP
incredibly active
Was a staff member before on the server (Mod+)
Mature
Knows ulx to a great degree
decent amount of detail
Knows the community and the community knows him
Friendly and good to have a joke with

Really need him on the staff team again
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

ohhhh boiii its an ex-staff...you can be like me...an ex-staff back in the staff team! ps: its a +rep
-active
-mature
-knows ulx
-good detail
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2018, 01:04 AM by kunt.)

(03-10-2018, 08:45 PM)Joelt0105 Wrote: Huge +rep
Really active
Previous staff
Knows ulx
Mature
Fair amount of detail
Knows the community

^^^^ Ik , Im Lazy innit   +Rep 

Just Re-Read Your App And It Seems Like Close To Minimum Effort Was Put Into It -Rep

+rep
- Huge playtime
- Is pretty active both on the server and the Discord, as well as him trying to be more active in the forums
- Low warns
- Mature despite his age
- Strong knowledge of ULX and the rules

This guy deserves the place, to be honest, he can be on at some hours that others can't and overall he is a very friendly person, which makes it all a whole lot better.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]