Ciaran Staff Application

In-Game Name
>>LR Owner Ciaran

Preferred Name
>>Ciaran

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted

Date of Birth
>>09/03/03

Country
>>UK

Timezone
>>GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>1W 4D

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>8. These were when I was was new and didn't understand rules. I have changed just give me a chance to prove it. I really want this chance.

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>LR Owner Ciaran#6607

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>7800 (last known score, couldnt get exact score cause bot is offline)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes

!ban/unban/xban player reason
 bans or unbans chosen player for given reason

!warn player reason
 warns the player for given reason

!goto/bring/return player
 teleportation cmd for chosen player

!cloak/uncloak player
makes a player invisible or visible

!god player
Makes a player invincible

!jail/unjail player
jails the player for a reason (most likely for motd)

!motd player
forces given player to read rules

!freeze/unfreeze player
 makes a certain player stuck or unstuck

!kick player reason
 kicks given player for given reason from the server

!noclip/unclip player
 makes a player fly around the room

!slay player
 forces given player to die

/refund brings up refund list to refund a player if they were rdmed etc

!mute player
mutes player from talking
!gag Player
Doesnt let the player talk in voice chat

/s Staff Chat
/ooc out of character chat used to chat about anything
/advert used to advert any businesses or raids or mugs in the game
/999 emergency broadcast
/w whispers to person next to you
/y anyone within radius can here msg
/pm player directly msg the player without others seeing msg.
Click u on keyboard - team chat. Chats with everyone on the same job as you

How often can you moderate the server?
>>A couple hrs every evening, weekends

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>any amount up to 35+ depending on how long one takes, how long I'm on for and how busy the server is

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>My name is Ciaran. I am 15 and was born in Scotland currently living in London, lost my sexy accent (?) I enjoy gaming, I don't have a console but I play on laptop, mainly steam with some friends from school and some I met on Hawk. I love to play rugby, I'm on my school rugby team: Old Isleworthians and I play for a club outside of school. I love cycling, I cycle everywhere.  Love to cook, my favourite dish has been Pork and Apple bake. I also play the piano. I like to write songs and experiment with different tunes on our piano at home and at school. I am a vpc (Voluntary Police Cadet) at my local unit, have completed bronze and silver DofE, I take park of lots of charity events and raising money. I also support 3 local charities with a donation of £5: Dogs trust, asthma UK and cancer research and LOVE playing with the people I Love the most (other than my family) the HAWK community. - shoutout to blast and tasid. I am a very confident person speaking but find it hard to make friends as I get bullied a lot due to my asthma and depression which both aren't funny subjects. I always take the challenging task over the easy tasks as it can push me to and over my limits and I can also then learn from my mistakes.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I would make a good member of the staff team as I am always looking for challenges. I am always looking to test out new things and tryout different stuff and this would be a great experience for me. It would allow me to develop my coding skills (sort of)(I'm taking it for gcse) I have been a Mod on CityRP before (no longer) and a co-owner or whatever you want to call it on my friends server, which is no longer around as it was too expensive. (R.I.P - [UK] LifeRP - 2015-2017.)
Also I only play on Hawk and is my main server.
I also want to get the bullies and rule breakers "off the streets" as it ruins other peoples fun and makes them want to quit the server when we want them to make the server their main and that's want I want to help with. I want to be able to remove the naughty people so everyone can have a fun, un-abusive time while their stay at HAWK. I also love interacting with the people as they are so friendly towards me and others and I want the opportunity to give them back what they have given to me by giving them a fun time on HAWK. I want to aim for senior admin If I do get accepted. Even though there is 0.01% chance of me getting into that role it gives me somewhere to aim for to keep working hard as an admin and keeps my mind on the rails. Smile I am very fair. I would make sure everyone has a say in what's happened and make sure everyone is treated as equals. I have never abused admin. I would always ask rdm or rda victims if they needed anything refunded as they could have lost stuff. I want to make a difference in the community and make sure everyone is doing what their meant to be doing. I am ready to take abuse from rule breakers and
I would be a good role model for newer players and help them with the rules.

My Own Comments (Please Read):
>> On my prev apps I have reviewed the replies and a lot of them were cause of inactivity and detail. I am now very active over the last few days. I've been trying to fit my time around my gcse (did it for HAWK). I'm on everyday for at least an hour maybe two, im shy and keep myself to myself though. I'm always interacting with others on discord and forums. This has loads of detail and it took me two days to complete. Over the time I was given to re-apply I was on the server constantly to get more time cause I want this role really bad.
I have changed.
I have become a better person and have learnt from my mistakes.
Please just give me a chance to prove it you won't regret it. If I slip up I would resign as I would fail.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Random Death Match
When person A kills person B without valid reason.
I killed Blast cause his base was yellow.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>New Life Rule.
When person A has killed person B in an area and person B has returned to same area within given time limit. (3 mins)
I killed Tasid in the Plaza and he returned straight away.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>Fail RolePlay
When someone breaks the rules for a role that has been set by higher ups.
I kidnapped Blast and he pulled out a gun on me and shot me.
(would also be rdm)

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling
When Person A posts or spawns random things with the intent to annoy person B or a group of people.
I posted chicken in the chat 100 times to annoy Tasid.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I take one of them. Check to see if any other admins are on, if not I ask the other people to patiently wait as we are short staffed and someone will be with you shortly, if there are I would ask other to take some of them.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would bring James and ban him for two weeks for MRDA. I would then bring each of the victims one by one and ask them if they need anything refunded.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do? 
>>I bring all of them to see their sides of the story. I check logs to see the kills. I warn tramp for ARDM. I release Tasid as he was shooting for self defense as tramp tried to ARDM him. I warn Katie for RDM as she had no right to get involved with said incident.

I would love to hold this role as it would mean I can make a change in HAWK as well as be part of the progress this beautiful child has made and want ot be part if the team Tha helped it grow up. I thank you for your time to read this and appreciate all that replies. (even if it is an undeserved -rep) but please also comment what I could do better with the app if u see something so I can change it or adapt my next app if this is declined.

I have read the application information, staff handbook and rules again so I know what is expected of me and I will fulfil all of these.

Thanks. Love you all so much .

Love Blast and Tasid.

Blast = Keep up the great mentoring.
Tasid = Thanks for giving us a great server to have fun on.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018, 09:32 PM by CyberPandaQQ.)

Overall +Rep

-=[ +Rep ]=-
+ plenty of Detail
+ ULX knowledge
+ playtime
+ activity on all platforms
+ grammar

-=[ -Rep ]=-
- james question: punished the player before checking logs

(10-04-2018, 09:29 PM)CyberPandaQQ Wrote: Overall +Rep

-=[ +Rep ]=-
+ plenty of Detail
+ ULX knowledge
+ playtime
+ activity on all platforms
+ grammar

-=[ -Rep ]=-
- james question: punished the player before checking logs

Ok thank you, I will take that into account when doing punishments

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2018, 05:30 PM by Flame (2).)

+reps

Playtime
Knows ulx
Bans
Detail

Well done and good luck, +rep
Huh flame
going for mod+
--------------------------

(10-05-2018, 05:30 PM)Flame (2) Wrote: +reps

Playtime
Knows ulx
Bans
Detail

Well done and good luck, +rep

Thanks very much. Much appreciated.

+Reps

-ULX
-Playtime
-Active
-Gamer Grill

Overall + rep
Nice to see you finally have it good all around!

Good playtime +
Good server score +
Good amount of forum posts +
Nice person +
Active +
Knows ULX by what I can see +
Mature +
Good detail +

Good luck!
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

Ciaran... I love your dedication, you seem to want this position badly and dont seem to be giving up anytime soon, I like it!

Overall + Rep

=-= Active on all 3 platforms, getting involved with the community.
=-= Friendly, mature and dedicated.
=-= ULX knowledge.
=-= Seemed to have came along way and learned from previous mistakes in the past.

Goodluck buddy.

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2018, 02:43 AM by diego.)

- I Cant Really Comment Cus I Have Never Saw In Game
- Inactivity
                     -Rep          Maybe Apply In A Week Or So , So Ur More Well Known
[Image: 1793970.gif]

Thank you so much. I am very dedicated and want this very bad!
(10-05-2018, 08:19 PM)Soap-Chan Wrote: +Reps

-ULX
-Playtime
-Active

(10-05-2018, 09:20 PM)Luk3xx Wrote: Overall + rep
Nice to see you finally have it good all around!

Good playtime +
Good server score +
Good amount of forum posts +
Nice person +
Active +
Knows ULX by what I can see +
Mature +
Good detail +

Good luck!

(10-05-2018, 11:33 PM)Kyle (5) Wrote: Ciaran... I love your dedication, you seem to want this position badly and dont seem to be giving up anytime soon, I like it!

Overall + Rep

=-= Active on all 3 platforms, getting involved with the community.
=-= Friendly, mature and dedicated.
=-= ULX knowledge.
=-= Seemed to have came along way and learned from previous mistakes in the past.

Goodluck buddy.