Hard Candys Staff ap no 1

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2018, 07:59 PM by YouGranmarsHardCandy2. Edit Reason: Forgot an example )

In-Game Name
>>YourGranmarsHardCandy

Preferred Name
>>HardCandy

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted

Date of Birth
>>17/10/2005

Country
>>England

Timezone
>>Bst/Gmt

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>6D 8H 28M 30S

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>3 (2 from the start of aug 1 from the middle of september)

Have you been banned before?
>>once for 6 days for spawning too many melons 

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>yes ive been active an the website for a bit as ive just got it to work for me

What is your Discord Username?
>>HardCandy #1667

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>1353

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes ive had some experience using it in my own server.
!Bring 

!Goto 
!unjail

!God 

!Ungod

!jail 

!freeze 

!unfreeze

!menu
!spectate 

!xban

!unban 

!warn 

!kick 

!noclip
!return

How often can you moderate the server?
>>From 4 to 7-8 on a week day (excluding tuesday) 11-5 on a weekend ( a little bit less if i get a new game)

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>40-60

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>Im a friendly, kind and helpful person who loves to play video games (because i get to do/ be /make what i want), basketball and making friends. I love playing multiplayer games with friends (old or new).
I love the idea of being a part of running a very popular server because i get to help people get used to a game that might be fun to them and make sure that people who think that they can get away with breaking rules dont. 
Im interested in anything thats to do with being active or slouching on a chair with a keyboard in my hands talking to my mates.
I like any animal (mostly dogs), any game, most sports and playing with people that i like.
Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>Im a very helpful and friendly person that likes to make the game more enjoyable for others by trying to get rid of the players that get enjoyment out of ruining other peoples experience. I have been moderator on a handful of other servers before so im used to using ulx and stopping rule breakers and have enjoyed my time being staff on those servers. I am always reminding people what not to do (such as, RDMing, Failrp, Mic spam,spamming Etc) because it annoys me when people get away with breaking simple rules that could easily be prevented. I may only be 13 but in those 13 years i have accomplished alot in being a staff in gmod, in this server alone I am very dedicated to stopping/showing people that break the rules what to do. I like showing people around this server as its better than any other in my opinion and with the amount of people in this server i would love to. I would like to make it so people on the server will be happier and have less rule breakers, I get annoyed when people break rules so i decided to try for staff so i could cut down the amount of people that break the rules. I have devoted all of my free time and effort into hawk servers and with the amount of people in this server i would love to be one of the ones that makes peoples experience of this server better and give back to this server.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Rdm Means random death match and its when someone hurts or injures you for no reason (I kill someone because they called me fat)

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR means new life rule and its when you get killed you cant come back for 3 mins (I killed someone and they come back and killed me before the 3 minutes were up)

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>Fail rp is when someone doesnt do something that there job or person type would usually do ( I go and kill someone for mugging me before i deny or accept)

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when someone gets enjoyment out of annoying you online ( i spam mean messages to someone and keep on killing them to annoy them)

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>Take the one that meens the most then to the other ones in the same order 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>Take james and make sure that he was doing it for no reason and ban him for mass rda for the appropriate time.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>take them all to a sit room Check that the tramp landed a hit for an appropriate reason (kos) if he didnt tasid rdmed, then check that the tramp and katie had a relation and did /ad counter (clan or gang) if they did then its fine if they didnt then katie rdmed.

thank you for reading
[Image: tumblr_neune7PFNY1shmmm1o1_400.gif]

Overall + rep

Pretty good amount of detail +
Good server score +
Decent amount of forum posts +
A lot of playtime +
Mature +
Not afraid to state real age +

Please try and get some more forum posts and maybe increase discord server score a little more!
Good luck!
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2018, 05:22 PM by Ciaran. Edit Reason: Didnt see server score! Apologies! )

+Rep
-Good Playtime
-Knows ULX
-Fair amount of detail
-Good server score

-Rep
-Been banned before
-Quite Young
-Seen you a couple times in-game

Overall: +Rep.

Best of luck nonetheless!! Smile
[Image: 1794951.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2018, 01:07 PM by Flame (2).)

+reps

Seems to know ulx
playtime
active

-reps

immature 

Overall -rep

A promise is a promise until its broken 

Thanks for the positive feedback Big Grin

+Rep
-Is nice in-game
-Low Warning Count
-The Melons
-Knows ULX commands

-Rep
Really nothing except for my OCD for that gramamr like damn.

Overall Netural

=-= Active
=-= ULX knowledge
=-= Good playtime

- Reps
-=- Immature
-=- Had a few issues with you in the past
-=- Age could pose an issue.

Goodluck nonetheless

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2018, 07:18 PM by YouGranmarsHardCandy2.)

(05-10-2018, 07:11 PM)Craigo hawkservers.co Wrote: +Rep
-Is nice in-game
-Low Warning Count
-The Melons
-Knows ULX commands

-Rep
Really nothing except for my OCD for that gramamr like damn.

Grammar***** lol ty

Ty Kyle for you reply

Overall, +Rep

-Mature
-Seen ingame
-Active
-Average number of warns

-Reps

-Banned before (kind of a funny way to word propspam but it made me laugh)
-Gamer Grill

Ty soap Chan xD the ban was at the start of summee