In-Game Job Rules suggestion

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>Jobs/Rules (Rules main_

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>My suggestion is to add rules to jobs that people use a lot, like Lean Producer, I saw a Lean Producer trying to kidnap someone 2 days ago and staff didn't stop him because there are no rules about it, do you think that someone who makes lean will really kidnap someone? This is job is for thieves and Mob Bosses and other criminals!
And the pianist, it got no rules so if pianist come right outside your base with piano and say he only play it, you'll be able to nothing about it!

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> New rules for every main job will stop a lot of people who NITRP but, you know, you can't prove it in the rules, there are no rules about it so they can just keep trolling everyone and do stuff that isn't related to RP.
don't tell kai but i steal his +reps so before he's out of +reps  can u donate me some +reps

+Rep

We should add more Job Rules to the rules, there is a lot of gray area and we cant do anything for people about that in reports
-Gamer Grill

(08-10-2018, 07:02 PM)Soap-Chan Wrote: +Rep

We should add more Job Rules to the rules, there is a lot of gray area and we cant do anything for people about that in reports

There's already way too many rules mate but I agree that the lean producer needs to have limits.
Big Boi Ex Staff

+rep

I am always worried I will break the rules as a bitminer ect. so I would be happy for this to be implemented.

howk server pretty gay lol

+rep
Specifying certain things would make all those "black holes" in the rules finally disappear.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+Rep

Good point .