Steve's Staff Application

#1
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018, 03:23 PM by Dyno.)

[b]So, before I start I want to say a few things,
A lot of people know me as a dude who just has fun, but I don't want to be seen like that.
As I see on a lot of apps, there are people who got overall -rep just for being under the stated age, most are 12 and I'm too.
I want to tell you that being 12 don't mean that I'm immature, so please, read the application carefully and think about times you've seen me in-game,
how I talk, how active I'm or not.
You'll also see that I got 5 warnings (the maximum) but none of them were from when I really started to see Hawk is my main server, the server that I see as the only one, and I hope you'll understand, and no, it doesn't mean that I saw Hawk as a server that I can break rules in, it just means that I started all of the DarkRP genres and I didn't know the rules of this whole Gamemode, I didn't saw it as my main.
Thank you for your time, enjoy reading.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



In-Game Name[/b]
>> Steve Maffio

Preferred Name
>> Steve

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted

Date of Birth
>>23.02.2006

Age
>>12 (and 8 months)

Gender
>> Male

Country
>> Israel

Timezone
>> GMT+2 / IST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 5d 2h 42m - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1533124003 .

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 5 (It didn't let me take more screenshots).

Have you been banned before?
>> Yes. BUT the ban got revoked for being false.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Must admit, not that much.*2

What is your Discord Username?
>> BlueDino2302#2153 | Steve Maffio (On D. Server)

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 1301

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Of course, let's see some examples from what I know.
!logs - Open the server logs, see the damage, kills, etc.
!slay [username] - Kill the selected player.
!bring [username] - Bring the selected player.
!return [username] - Return the selected player (may only work if he was brought by anyone).
!kick [username] [reason / note] - Kick the selected username with a reason / a note.
!xban - Opens the ban menu (updated).
!ban [username] [time] [reason / note] - Bans the selected player manually with a time and a reason / a note.
!gag [username] - Disable the selected player ability to speak (voice).
!mute [username] - Disable the selected player ability to talk (chat).
!goto [username] - Teleport you to the selected player.
!god - Sets the player / your HP to infinite, god's you in short.
!ungod - Disable god effect.
/refund - Open a menu that let you refund weapons to player who got RDM'd / need refund for other valid reasons.
!jail [username] [time] - Jail (put the player in a small cell) the selected player for amount of time. 
!warn [username] [reason] - Warn the selected player for the reason stated.

How often can you moderate the server?
>>6-8 hours a day.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>35-50 depends on how much time I'm on the server.*1

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Well, my name (In-Real-Life) is Eyal, I'm an Israeli 12 years old boy who started mid-school a few weeks ago (Israel school starts in a different time from other countries).
I play Garry's Mod a lot, I was "addicted" too few games before Garry's Mod, a few years ago there was Minecraft (ew), then, Undertale and after UT, Roblox that stayed the longest time, now I really like Garry's Mod, DarkRP, Hawk.
I enjoy virtual company but also like the life outside, I play soccer/football with my friends twice a week.
I had a dog that died 2 years ago before a Jewish holiday (I'm Jewish, forgot to mention that), I hate when people talk about it but I still mention it if someone asks me if I have/had a pet.
My grandfather died 2 months after him in another holiday, kind of ruining the year I know, but I don't find it funny.
I really like drowning in the PC and just forget about other problems that just get solved somehow heh.
I love to practice on Lua and play "Hacker games".
My favorite gun is the Barret, because, who doesn't love the barret?
So this is the end of this section.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I already failed once and I know what to upgrade and how to act, I know what to do and how to do.
I'm listening to my best in-game friend game, MystiousLoki, I take advice from him and from other staff members such as Diego, CyberPanda and few others.
I have experience on the server and on many other servers and I know how staff members act, I left many servers to start having a "career" at Hawk.
My main objective is to prove to people that I'm not nothing and I'm something, somewhere. That I'm better than them in something.
I want to prove to people that I'm a thing that can achieve stuff and be a staff member. The second objective helps to people in the server that don't know,
If you'll ask staff members, in most of the sit when they ask to forgive or warn, I always ask them to forgive and give them a verbal so they'll learn for next time.
As a staff member, I'll be able to do it on my own and follow the staff guideline and still make people learn so they'll enjoy their time in the server and let others enjoy too without any problem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM stands for Random-Death-Match, killing someone without a valid RP reason.
Kyle killed Kai because he doesn't like his model.
Kyle killed Kai for no valid RP reason, in other words, Kyle RDM'd Kai.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR stands for New-Life-Rule - Getting back to the place you died before 3 minutes past / remember what happened in your last life.
MilkMan base was raided by MystiousLoki, Milkman died during the raid an came back after 30 seconds to killed MystiousLoki and stop the raid.
MilkMan came back to the place he died before 3 minutes past and he remembered that MystiousLoki was raiding his base, MilkMan NLR'd.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP - Doing stuff that you won't do in real life / not following RP rules.
Blast was mugged by tasid and Blast didn't have a gun but tasid did, Blast equipped a rifle and killed tasid. 
In real life, Blast wouldn't have time to do it/he wouldn't dare to do it + It's also breaking server RP rules, Blast FailRP'd.
George was a citizen and he was running on the street with a rifle in his hands.
George didn't follow server RP rules (jobs) by having a rifle as a citizen, George FailRP'd.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling / NITRP - Getting in the server without any mean to RP.
CyberPanda got in the server and started micspamming, spawning random props on the street, he became a Gun Dealer and opened a shop with the title: "Selling Pizza Here".
CyberPanda came in the server with no intense to RP, CyberPanda NITRP'd.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> If I'm the only staff member online at the moment I will tell people to wait, see what sit was the first / most important (RDM sit was the first while someone else reports RDMx2 + FailRP + FailBase) and then take it. If I'm not the only staff member in the server I'll use the staff chat (/s) to call other staff's to help me with the sit and we'll take more together.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> If he MRDA'd, and as you say everyone it is MRDA, I'll ban him instantly for 2 weeks and add NITRP to his ban (not sure if I'm supposed to add 5 days or just add NITRP).
"Mass RDA - 2 weeks - 20160 minutes - Ban" ~ Staff Handbook - tasid
"No intent to RP - 5 days - 7200 minutes - Ban" ~ Staff Handbook - tasid

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I'll teleport to Katie and tell her she can't do that and that's RDM, I'll give her a verbal and explain to her at what cases she can do this stuff and how she can do it (counter, at this case she can't counter). After that, I'll go to tasid and refund his weapons. If Katie isn't a new player and she already got warned for doing that and she knows that rule already, I'll warn her for RDM.

*1 - Edited after talking to BroXus, asked him few questions and he said that if I'm online 6-8 hours a day I will most likely be able to do more sits then that.
*2 - After thinking again I make a post like every day / 2 days, I think I can call my self active.
The name is Maffio, Steve Maffio.

#2

+Rep
-Good Playtime
-Good server score
-Mature
-Seen in-game a lot
-Knowls ULX

-Rep
-Young
-Warns
-Low detail for spme parts

Over all +Rep. Best of luck buddy!
[Image: 1794951.gif]

#3

Overall + rep

Your a nice guy +
Mature +
Good amount of posts +
Good playtime +
Doesn't lie about age +
Would be a nice addition to the staff team +

Good luck
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep


#4

Overall +rep

Active
Playtime
Mature
Very Honest
Knows ULX
(no) Bans

-reps

Age but seems very mature

Overall +rep, Good luck with the application
FLAME
MOD+
Feel free to rep

#5

+reps
good detail
seen in game
good playtime

-reps
under age
max amount of warns
asked for Reps

overall - rep from me sorry, I don't think you a fit candidate for staff
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

#6

Overall, +Rep

-Detailed
-Seen ingame
-Low warns
-Mature
-Never had any issues with you

-Reps

-nothing

Good luck!
-Gamer Grill

#7

[Image: unknown.png]

I respect your dedication and will to join the team, but if you start asking for bumps and chase people for comments it won't be taken lightly..
-REP

#8
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 12:27 PM by Dyno.)

(10-08-2018, 12:17 PM)Kai Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

I respect your dedication and will to join the team, but if you start asking for bumps and chase people for comments it won't be taken lightly..
-REP

I asked you then because I had only two replies from yesterday and I was thinking like, oof I need replies or it won't go anywhere, but I respect it and I will stop asking for replies.
Thanks for the comment I'll use it in future.

I hope that these couple of requests won't ruin it, I'll stop asking for comments and be patients, sorry.
But I still got hope for the other stuff! :3
Thank you all guys, I guess that if it will get denied for the comments I'll try again in 3 days and learn from the mistakes but if not,
"AMERICA ---- STAY MATURE!!!!" (I'm not funny, -rep).
The name is Maffio, Steve Maffio.

#9

Overall + Rep

- Active
- Mature for your age
- Friendly, respectful and dedicated
- ULX knowledge
- Learned from previous mistakes

- Reps

- None

Asking staff to read your application is no way a - Rep as it doesn't affect the work you do in-game, some people just don't understand. You're 12 and are excited for this chance. Don't let the - Rep comments bring you down lol

Goodluck my dude

#10

+rep from me
-knows ulx
-cool
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)