Jake got false banned for the 12th time today

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 09:12 PM by ✘ Jake ✘.)

Your RP Name
>> Jake [BANNED]

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:1:431969897

Who banned you?*
>> Firestorm

What is the stated reason?*
>> NITRP, Prop Abuse, Being annoying

Ban Duration?*
>> 5d

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence). 
>> First of all Id like to say that this was extremely pushed by bias as I had previously banned him (a long ways back) and had just gotten him warned 30m ago for ARDM.
I was in Chads base just hoping about and he shot me so i killed that boy, he then came back and nlred and got an admin (fire). Fire and Kyle then came to us in the base and wee had a jolly old time, craking a few jokes and that. Then fire started dragging me out of the base which i guess inst a rule break on my part but i can see why he did it. Then he kept physgunning me out of the district without giving me a reason as to why i wasn't allowed there. I asked multiple times more, no response, so i plopped my ass in a cube and went to join BMO. He theen jailed me without giving me a reason again (Which is a punishment before a sit was held) and my main man alien just sat in the cage saying 'hey' over and over again about times before I was banned. No questions asked, no sit held, no rules broken but yet I get a ban. Oh boyo, ins't this a doozie. ~ The Big Bad Wolf (That dint huff or puff but ate ate your house instead)

[Image: IzBeGmI.png]
[Image: Jake_ting.png]

I was there having a laugh got dragged out the base then jake kept getting dragged away when coming near me got jailed then banned
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 09:18 PM by ✘ Jake ✘.)

(08-10-2018, 09:14 PM)BMO Wrote: I was there having a laugh got dragged out the base then jake kept getting dragged away when coming near me got jailed then banned

Remember when staff got punished for being shit? Oh I member!
"Fool me once shame on you, teach a man to fool me and ill be fooled for the rest of my life" ~ Gandhi 4

u were squating in someones base and calling us rapists for trying to move u out of the base
[Image: 1796356.gif]

Weren't you promoting rape?
[Image: Help_Card_Machine_Broke.png] 

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 09:18 PM by BMO.)

Promoting rape? are you having a laugh?

Cos im pissing myself
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 09:21 PM by ✘ Jake ✘.)

Yes i see what your'e saying but as you can see it says 'Jake' not 'Mac' please refrain from talking to me or my son ever again.
Also saying a word and putting it in a bad light ISN'T PROMOTING IT YOU OBTUSE MELON

"u were squating in someones base and calling us rapists for trying to move u out of the base"

No I blew my rape whistle when the big man touched me with his beam.

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 09:22 PM by alieninate.)

(08-10-2018, 09:18 PM)BMO Wrote: Promoting rape? are you having a laugh?

Cos im pissing myself

Maybe not promoting. But saying "I'M GETTING RAPED BY RAPIST ADMINS" isn't NITRP?

https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/8bcd6c713...88-png.jpg

you obtuse melon
[Image: Help_Card_Machine_Broke.png] 

Hi jake, i personally believe you're ban was completely justified, it was for NITRP, and i dont class constantly harassing another player by running into their base and typing "rapee" in ooc as intending to roleplay, also you made a sit claiming "rape of a minor". Its clear you dont want to rp, please come back when you want to actually rp Smile
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 09:24 PM by ✘ Jake ✘.)

(08-10-2018, 09:20 PM)alieninate Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 09:18 PM)BMO Wrote: Promoting rape? are you having a laugh?

Cos im pissing myself

Maybe not promoting. But saying "I'M GETTING RAPED BY RAPIST ADMINS" isn't NITRP?

https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/8bcd6c713...88-png.jpg

Thats a joke about you abusing and btw dont take sits that are about you just because I got you wared before.

(08-10-2018, 09:21 PM)KingPlatypusTheThird Wrote: Hi jake, i personally believe you're ban was completely justified, it was for NITRP, and i dont class constantly harassing another player by running into their base and typing "rapee" in ooc as intending to roleplay, also you made a sit claiming "rape of a minor". Its clear you dont want to rp, please come back when you want to actually rp Smile

OOC ROLEPLAY YOU ARTARD

Also I was RPing before Admins came along and mad e a pseudosit where they just dragged me and didn't say a word.