Jake got false banned for the 12th time today

K, so I  banned you because you were shouting "RAPE" and you were in a cube, even you said you were prop abusing. Also, what does the picture add to the report?
https://gyazo.com/8bcd6c713652a1e6f877d3e4751c1588
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator} 

(08-10-2018, 09:22 PM)✘ Jake ✘ Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 09:20 PM)alieninate Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 09:18 PM)BMO Wrote: Promoting rape? are you having a laugh?

Cos im pissing myself

Maybe not promoting. But saying "I'M GETTING RAPED BY RAPIST ADMINS" isn't NITRP?

https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/8bcd6c713...88-png.jpg

Thats a joke about you abusing and btw dont take sits that are about you just because I got you wared before.

(08-10-2018, 09:21 PM)KingPlatypusTheThird Wrote: Hi jake, i personally believe you're ban was completely justified, it was for NITRP, and i dont class constantly harassing another player by running into their base and typing "rapee" in ooc as intending to roleplay, also you made a sit claiming "rape of a minor". Its clear you dont want to rp, please come back when you want to actually rp Smile

OOC ROLEPLAY YOU ARTARD

Aight i'll do a proper reply to this. I was not apart of the sit so I'm unsure of what happened, but I know that you were spamming rape and shit... idk.

also,

hey
๒ɭ๏ฬร кเรร เภ ץ๏ยг ๔เгєςՇเ๏ภ

He was having a laugh then you ban him with out saying a word to him apart from !xban
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

I was shouting rape because you made a pseudosit without telling me anything i did wrong, you didn't warm me or ask me any questions so for all you know anything he said could be a lie, you wouldn't know because you didn't do your job correctly.
[Image: Jake_ting.png]

(08-10-2018, 09:22 PM)✘ Jake ✘ Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 09:20 PM)alieninate Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 09:18 PM)BMO Wrote: Promoting rape? are you having a laugh?

Cos im pissing myself

Maybe not promoting. But saying "I'M GETTING RAPED BY RAPIST ADMINS" isn't NITRP?

https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/8bcd6c713...88-png.jpg

Thats a joke about you abusing and btw dont take sits that are about you just because I got you wared before.

(08-10-2018, 09:21 PM)KingPlatypusTheThird Wrote: Hi jake, i personally believe you're ban was completely justified, it was for NITRP, and i dont class constantly harassing another player by running into their base and typing "rapee" in ooc as intending to roleplay, also you made a sit claiming "rape of a minor". Its clear you dont want to rp, please come back when you want to actually rp Smile

OOC ROLEPLAY YOU ARTARD

Also I was RPing before Admins came along and mad e a pseudosit where they just dragged me and didn't say a word.

Nobody else seemed to think it was rp, we all found it annoying
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 09:27 PM by BMO.)

I didnt I found it quite funny until he was getting dragged about then banned

It wasn't RP HENCE THE OOC SIGN RIGHT NEXT TO THE TEXT PLEASE GOD HOLD ME

(08-10-2018, 09:27 PM)✘ Jake ✘ Wrote: It wasn't RP HENCE THE OOC SIGN RIGHT NEXT TO THE TEXT PLEASE GOD HOLD ME

L
๒ɭ๏ฬร кเรร เภ ץ๏ยг ๔เгєςՇเ๏ภ

Firestorm You should say what he has done apart from making a shit joke if a shit joke gets you banned then you are literary the next kittyblue (Thats not a good thing)

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 09:32 PM by ✘ Jake ✘.)

You cant ban me for not liking me. You need to hold a sit, tell me which ruels ive broken, warn me for it, tell me off, and not be 100% silent and just drag me about over and over again not telling me anything.

What do we want, "Admin that can type", when do we want them, "When ever they learn how!".