A Black Market Dealer.

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Jobs

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Too Add Another Dealer Job Called The "Black Market Dealer" It Would Sell More Powerful Guns Such As An M249 , Intervention And More PowerFull Guns , BUT The Guns Would Be More Expensive Then The Normal Gun Dealers Weaponry This Would Be A Premium Job.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> It Would Add More Jobs / Guns To Buy I Really Like The Idea Of This And Hope It Is Implemented. 

Much Love , Diego x

howk server pretty gay lol

If it has more access to stronger guns it should be a donator job, e.g. VIP. Wouldn't hurt for a new concept of weaponry dealer tbh.

Could be decent,
Only problem with this is, it seems a bit useless. already have a gun dealer dont see the point in changing the system
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

(09-10-2018, 07:04 PM)Alta Wrote: Could be decent,
Only problem with this is, it seems a bit useless. already have a gun dealer dont see the point in changing the system

Thats Why We Sell More Expensive Guns Which Are More Powerful. Smile

(09-10-2018, 07:40 PM)diego Wrote:

all this will do is make the OG gun dealer kinda pointless and unused
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

No,he will still be used by players who dont have the rank needed,donator,VIP,etc. A lot of people only are users and trusted members,like myself,but it would seem pretty nice if we had an extra gun dealer,for those good guns,like said M249. I dont know,it would seem helpful. But i dont think it would litteraly kill the OG one. There would still be a couple Gun dealers every now and then. Smile
Meme master Cat

+rep
A new more refreshing gun dealer would be nice
-rep
The gun dealer will overall be a less popular job
Overall neutral since the non premium gun dealers will have less buisness if people can just go somewhere else for better guns
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

+rep
I like the idea of that. It would be gold adding more powerful weapons and another job. Well done.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

+rep
It would take a different approach to it, and also rules/default laws should be created to also counter the Black Market traffiquing, this would mean having laws which make the black market dealer not able to advertise his shop (obvious RP reasons); as well as rules which modify the maximum profit a dealer can get from gun dealing (if being a black market dealer).

(09-10-2018, 08:23 PM)CatOnWeirdStuff#2574 Wrote: No,he will still be used by players who dont have the rank needed,donator,VIP,etc. A lot of people only are users and trusted members,like myself,but it would seem pretty nice if we had an extra gun dealer,for those good guns,like said M249. I dont know,it would seem helpful. But i dont think it would litteraly kill the OG one. There would still be a couple Gun dealers every now and then. Smile

Obviously, it would be set to an "only donor ranks" job because of new people joining, turning into a BMD and just self-supplying himself with quite strong weapons to MRDM. Do you want that? Because I would rather not have that happenning, sorry.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018, 10:56 AM by kunt.)

(09-10-2018, 07:41 PM)Alta Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 07:40 PM)diego Wrote:

all this will do is make the OG gun dealer kinda pointless and unused

Say Like a barret shipment is 70k a shipment from the Black Market Dealer May Be Triple The Price

(09-10-2018, 08:44 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: +rep
It would take a different approach to it, and also rules/default laws should be created to also counter the Black Market traffiquing, this would mean having laws which make the black market dealer not able to advertise his shop (obvious RP reasons); as well as rules which modify the maximum profit a dealer can get from gun dealing (if being a black market dealer).

(09-10-2018, 08:23 PM)CatOnWeirdStuff#2574 Wrote: No,he will still be used by players who dont have the rank needed,donator,VIP,etc. A lot of people only are users and trusted members,like myself,but it would seem pretty nice if we had an extra gun dealer,for those good guns,like said M249. I dont know,it would seem helpful. But i dont think it would litteraly kill the OG one. There would still be a couple Gun dealers every now and then. Smile

Obviously, it would be set to an "only donor ranks" job because of new people joining, turning into a BMD and just self-supplying himself with quite strong weapons to MRDM. Do you want that? Because I would rather not have that happenning, sorry.
                             I Said It Would Be A Premium Job?