Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Favourite holiday destination

Hey lads!
So alot of the staff team may know already. But I've recently come back from a 3 day holiday 
(That's why I haven't been on the server much lol)
and I'm going on another one at the end of October. 
And it got me thinking,

What is your favourite holiday destination? 
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2018, 07:32 PM by Tennism8.)

Tenerife this year was amazing, great heat and landscape. Lovely people, Spanish speaking and ethnicity, wonderful food and great tourism attractions.
Spend alot of time in France which is really great, good food and culture, I can speak French too which helps. If you ever get the chance, go to Paris, lovely city with loads of authentic food and drink.
I'm looking to go to Italy this year as I've never been before and it seems like a really nice place.

(10-09-2018, 07:32 PM)Tennism8 Wrote: Tenerife this year was amazing, great heat and landscape. Lovely people, Spanish speaking and ethnicity, wonderful food and great tourism attractions.
Spend alot of time in France which is really great, good food and culture, I can speak French too which helps. If you ever get the chance, go to Paris, lovely city with loads of authentic food and drink.
I'm looking to go to Italy this year as I've never been before and it seems like a really nice place.

hmm i'll def have to look into going to Paris

Before I go though in your opinion, is the Eiffel tower overrated or actually sick?

Eiffel Tower is great, I’ll send some photos to you

(10-09-2018, 07:59 PM)Tennism8 Wrote: Eiffel Tower is great, I’ll send some photos to you

Nice man, I'll def have to look into it

Location doesn't matter that much, what's important is being with the ones you care about the most. But if I was forced to choose it would be Isreal at this point of time Wink
[Image: Animation85ms.gif]

(10-09-2018, 08:30 PM)Jorymo Wrote: Location doesn't matter that much, what's important is being with the ones you care about the most. But if I was forced to choose it would be Isreal at this point of time Wink

Jorymo this is the big bad yikes

Personally, i was in greece in the summer and my favorite is Chalkidiki. During summer, i went to Neos marmaras,you can look into pictures online to see how beatifull it actualy is,and pictures are not lying! Smile,was there,want to go back there,repeat everything and enjoy it even more than the last time. Its better for summer,but dont recommed going there when its not summer. Weather then is awful.
Meme master Cat

France
Paris
Huh flame
going for mod+
--------------------------

Vienna is my all time fav, but I prefer France/Spain/Turkey/Greece for summer holidays.
Aryen

Hawk Moderator

Leave a +rep