Resignation

Heart 

Hello everyone, my name is Connor, i hope you enjoyed me being staff but its my time to go. Goodbye! <3 
I love you all for being there by my side :Big Grin

[Image: untitled-1_orig.png]
Heart EX STAFF MEMBER Heart
The word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness

Damn, so sad to see you leave connor.

Loved you as a staff member
you were honestly such a great dude. Hope to see you sometime in the future <3
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

(10-09-2018, 07:58 PM)Alta Wrote: Damn, so sad to see you leave connor.

Loved you as a staff member
you were honestly such a great dude. Hope to see you sometime in the future <3

I shall still be around on the server, daily but for like max 1 hour ish i would say. Just casual gaming and chilling how i like it now Smile <3
Heart EX STAFF MEMBER Heart
The word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness

I see why you left, many people almost followed behind you Connor.

You were one of my only "friends" on the team and now I've lost you. You were a fantastic member of staff and always had a positive outlook on everything.
You recently got a full-time job which took up all your time, you need to help your mum. Family before some game that cost £7.

It truly saddens me seeing you leave, Connor. I wish you all the best with life and tackle anything it may throw at you. Always remember if you need someone to speak to, I'm only a message away.

You were a great staff member Connor! Good luck with Life, hope to see you soon!
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

Conner cya man hope you do well in future :INSERT EMOTE HERE:

Connor! It's sad to see you leave so quick,but life has to keep going. I hope you find a beatiful girl,and that she is the right one,i hope you climb ranks on your job aswell Big Grin. Get that cash money xD. See you around,and good luck in your future and life!! <3
Meme master Cat

You will be missed. Have a good life babe xx
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

Goodbye Connor, It has been a pleasure working beside you although it was a short time, I have known you as a staff member when I was a citizen and you were very helpful. Sad to see you leave and good luck with your future endeavours. Goodbye my friend. ?

I only met you once, but you were of help. Seems like you will be quite missed around, even if logging in regularly just to chill. Anyway, it is sad, indeed... But, the true question is... Will there be another Connor sent by Cyberlife to replace you? Probably not Tongue
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]