Thoughts

Question 

A lot of you now know I am a staff member for Hawk.

I want to know what you think of me!

I want you to post one good thing and one thing I could improve on.

Any staff member or anyone that has had suits dealt by me please reply to this as you would know better.

I will wait to the suggestions you have given to be a better staff member!

Good staff member!
you need OP c:
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

Ok. Thank you. I will adapt to this and hopefully you will notice these changes soon!
(10-09-2018, 08:22 PM)Alta Wrote: Good staff member!
you need OP c:

Have never really been online at the same time as you on the server, so Idk, really, I will comment further on you whenever I have seen you act and so will take an objective approach to it
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Ok. Thank You.
(10-09-2018, 08:30 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: Have never really been online at the same time as you on the server, so Idk, really, I will comment further on you whenever I have seen you act and so will take an objective approach to it

Same thing for me! I still have not seen you ingame,but you seem like a nice guy,so i want to see you! Then il probably say my opinion on you.
Meme master Cat

I think that i love you,do you love me too? Wink xD
[Image: 1794637.gif]

I would say that your ok, but
When people were angle abusing while raidingu froze me while they were raiding and u unfroze me by the time they were done raiding sooooo I really don't like you THAT much xD

Feelsbadman
                                                                                                             GOING FOR STAFF <3