Ways For Base

Hi so, I want some suggestions about how to build a good base /  how can I get good bases for Hawk, because,
most of the dupes on YouTube are for another server that is pretty shitty and the dupes cannot fit in Hawk, so if you have suggestions/video tuts you know / site or anything that contains dupes for hawk please reply, thanks.
don't tell kai but i steal his +reps so before he's out of +reps  can u donate me some +reps

Just have a hallway with fading doors so it’s not a death hallway and then have technically not one way world glow

No windows, no buttons to open up gaps, just one way worldglow with a gap to shoot through so it’s technially not one way.. we all know it is
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

What..?
don't tell kai but i steal his +reps so before he's out of +reps  can u donate me some +reps

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018, 03:17 PM by Flame (2).)

Have one ways,
Dont shoot through them though
A promise is a promise until its broken 

Yeah,just use one-ways. Its easier,if you dont understand what Milk said.And maybe you should just take your time and be creative,make your own dupes,like some people. Or buy them off of someone
Meme master Cat

don’t use someone else’s dupe.
[Image: Help_Card_Machine_Broke.png] 

Death corridor but not a death corridor because there’s fading doors

Use world glow then fading doors and shoot through them (dont shoot through one ways though.)
-Gamer Grill

i would suggest having a 1 way but don't shoot through them and have a good defense system and some people who can defend the base with you! make your entrance tight so it would be hard for them to move,etc...
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

(12-10-2018, 07:25 AM)TheDoctor Wrote: i would suggest having a 1 way but don't shoot through them and have a good defense system and some people who can defend the base with you! make your entrance tight so it would be hard for them to move,etc...

Lol define hard to move, we need it to stay legal lol.