remove these bases

hi.

please remove/nerf these bases

they are basically traditional one ways but the one way and none way are switched, abiding by the rules but still being OP
here's an example

[Image: cYCq9yi.jpg]

what you see from defenders perspective

[Image: Ix2EheX.jpg]

what you see from raiders perspective

sorry but this seems like the exact same premise as one waying to me. you have no idea where defenders are but they do

my suggestion is to either remove or nerf via the rules

nerf 1: make people use buttons to open these types of one ways to shoot through. even though this still would be more powerful than traditional one ways because the world glow from the large props allows you to see much more, this still makes it a lot more easy to raid

nerf 2: don't allow people to use world glow props to know where the raiders are to shoot
this is another form of one way, it can be used in different ways and sometimes even better than a traditional one way 

in fact, when i made this thread few months ago, https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=3341

all the staff said no, it isn't allowed.

so why is it being allowed? 

please nerf 1 or 2 or remove 

thanks
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

This has already been spoken about and I'm pretty sure they're not removing them but they have gotten more strict about world glow recently.

Also, I don't think it should be removed or nerfed. It's fine as it is you just need to spam EMPs and its an ez raid
Big Boi Ex Staff

(10-10-2018, 05:56 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote: This has already been spoken about and I'm pretty sure they're not removing them but they have gotten more strict about world glow recently.

Also, I don't think it should be removed or nerfed. It's fine as it is you just need to spam EMPs and its an ez raid

sorry buddy but EMPs take time, at least 15 seconds to get into the base, and the defenders will be alerted by all the noise. you have your emps out, they have their guns out, they can see you, you cant see them, its gg

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2018, 06:31 PM by Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com.)

(10-10-2018, 06:18 PM)ExhiIity Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 05:56 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote: This has already been spoken about and I'm pretty sure they're not removing them but they have gotten more strict about world glow recently.

sorry buddy but EMPs take time, at least 15 seconds to get into the base, and the defenders will be alerted by all the noise. you have your emps out, they have their guns out, they can see you, you cant see them, its gg

EMPs are quicker than keypad cracking it. And who cares about the noise? Keypad cracking produces noise also and is pretty godamn loud. You have EMPs out, you have a better chance of swapping to your gun and killing them as you're not stuck in an animation. And either way you can't see them.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(10-10-2018, 06:25 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote:

EMPs are quicker than keypad cracking it. And who cares about the noise? Keypad cracking produces noise also and is pretty godamn loud. You have EMPs out, you have a better chance of swapping to your gun and killing them as you're not stuck in an animation. And erither way you can't see them.

i never argued keypad cracking is better than emps ?

sure, you can turn around and start shooting, but where ? they know where you are, you dont know where they are

and lots of weapons can one shot you now. no time to react

(10-10-2018, 05:56 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote: This has already been spoken about and I'm pretty sure they're not removing them but they have gotten more strict about world glow recently.

Look i mean if your using emp's and raiding a base with multiple people in you should have a balanced fight IF u have teammates so if not that is your fault. If the walls were open they would still kill u because u have your emp's out that doesnt change much.
I made the universe motherfucker

Nova x

(10-10-2018, 06:31 PM)ExhiIity Wrote:

EMPs are quicker than keypad cracking it. And who cares about the noise? Keypad cracking produces noise also and is pretty godamn loud. You have EMPs out, you have a better chance of swapping to your gun and killing them as you're not stuck in an animation. And erither way you can't see them.

sure, you can turn around and start shooting, but where ? they know where you are, you dont know where they are

I'm talking about how EMPs are the best way to raid world glow bases. It's literally the only way you can raid them bases unless the base owner is AFK or really shit.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(10-10-2018, 06:32 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote:

I'm talking about how EMPs are the best way to raid world glow bases. It's literally the only way you can raid them bases unless the base owner is AFK or really shit.

yeah but EMPs cant even be used to open the shooting windows where they shoot from so you can shoot back

and if you need the base owner to be afk or really shit without emps that speaks volumes

(10-10-2018, 06:41 PM)ExhiIity Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 06:32 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 06:18 PM)ExhiIity Wrote: sorry buddy but EMPs take time, at least 15 seconds to get into the base, and the defenders will be alerted by all the noise. you have your emps out, they have their guns out, they can see you, you cant see them, its gg

yeah but EMPs cant even be used to open the shooting windows where they shoot from so you can shoot back

and if you need the base owner to be afk or really shit without emps that speaks volumes

I didn't say I personally needed the person to be AFK. It was just an example. Also, it doesn't matter about opening the shooting windows you literally just emp the doors and sprint through to the end and open fire then. I've done it before along with my friends and it's not hard at all.
Big Boi Ex Staff

+REP
these bases are super OP and need to be removed, gives the defender way to much power and is basically just an ez one way

(also emp > keypad cracker)
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]