Hawk Servers

remove these bases

+Rep
I CANT RAID BASES LIKE THESE. They're way too overpowered and if you're raiding the base it's impossible.
-Gamer Grill

Extremely overpowered, the idea of knowing where the raiders are (using world-glow) and then shoot a penetrative non-world glow prop (so it doesn't make it one-way shooting) is ridiculous.
For a while now people have been using this, it is plain and simple impossible to raid some bases now. This is also not about making it boring, it's about balancing something that is extremely unfair for others.

Only the basers get the benefits here while the raider is utterly fucked.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018, 02:57 PM by M1nit. Edit Reason: just had to add +REP )

(10-10-2018, 06:47 PM)Alta Wrote: +REP
these bases are super OP and need to be removed, gives the defender way to much power and is basically just an ez one way

(also emp > keypad cracker)

Fucking agree.
+REP

I Barely Raid Anymore Due To World Glow +Rep
[Image: unknown.png]

The viscious circle of "EMPs are too OP so we NEED to use these bases!" and "These bases are too OP so we NEED to use EMPs!" has to be broken someday.
Nerf EMPs and, at the same time create stricter building rules, and that way both parties lose their excuses.

EMPs are broken in comparison to normal EMP crackers, and yes, as long as they're in the game, people need to make their bases as overpowered as possible.
In the same way, these overpowered bases are broken, and it's impossible to raid them without EMPs.

EMPs are powerful enough as a tool that leaves you less vulnerable while cracking. It doesn't need to be incredibly fast. I think a nerf like this, where it takes longer to explode, would be a good start to making bases less unfair too.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018, 05:47 PM by NlJsL.)

These bases are what make them bases, you do not make bases for them to be easily raided, bases should challenging and the world glow is the main thing that does make it challenging.
Removing world glow will make it so much easier to raid and easier for you to get in, that's not fun.
You can't even shoot through the one way
A promise is a promise until its broken 

(12-10-2018, 05:46 PM)Flame (2) Wrote: These bases are what make them bases, you do not make bases for them to be easily raided, bases should challenging and the world glow is the main thing that does make it challenging.
Removing world glow will make it so much easier to raid and easier for you to get in, that's not fun.
It really doesn't matter that they can't shoot through the actual one-way part- they get intel on the raider's position and are able to shoot them while the raider has no idea where the baser is. That's what's unfair about one-waying. It doesn't matter what they shoot through.

Bases should be challenging and raiding should be fun? By this very same logic, people should be allowed to just propblock the entrances to their bases. Propblock is challenging, right? It's not fun to be raided, so people should be allowed to propblock if they don't want to be raided.

I'm not saying all bases should "walk-in-and-get-the-loot", but there has to be some kind of "balance" between fun to raid and fun to defend. Right now there's no balance - bases aren't fun to raid because of these unfair tricks. 

What makes you want to use these kind of basing tricks?

(12-10-2018, 05:56 PM)Remora Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 05:46 PM)Flame (2) Wrote: These bases are what make them bases, you do not make bases for them to be easily raided, bases should challenging and the world glow is the main thing that does make it challenging.
It really doesn't matter that they can't shoot through the actual one-way part- they get intel on the raider's position and are able to shoot them while the raider has no idea where the baser is. That's what's unfair about one-waying. It doesn't matter what they shoot through.

Bases should be challenging and raiding should be fun? By this very same logic, people should be allowed to just propblock the entrances to their bases. Propblock is challenging, right? It's not fun to be raided, so people should be allowed to propblock if they don't want to be raided.

I'm not saying all bases should "walk-in-and-get-the-loot", but there has to be some kind of "balance" between fun to raid and fun to defend. Right now there's no balance - bases aren't fun to raid because of these unfair tricks. 

What makes you want to use these kind of basing tricks?
Well i'd like to say, propblock is not allowed
A promise is a promise until its broken 

(12-10-2018, 08:11 PM)Flame (2) Wrote: Well i'd like to say, propblock is not allowed

And why is it not allowed? What's the reason it's against the rules- what went through Tasid's head when he made it against the rules?

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018, 08:43 PM by BMOwO.)

Right i dont want one ways in bases at all you can defend without them and raid without them they just lower the skill required to defend and make bases i used to love making bases now anyone can stick 1 ways on a 2 thick prop and call it a base and the thing is that thats all you need to stop a raid but add all the other tricks on top of that then you can just make something that is impossable to raid its just up to luck if you get past the fading doors. If one ways were removed some people would complain but it would be better for most people since you can raid and stand a chance at winning, but i doubt the rule will get changed anytime soon

This kind of thing has been brung up who knows how many times but has never changed so i doubt it will be changed
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]