Make kidnappings a bit better

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Thieves

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>Add a buyable "kidnapper baton" for thieves   NOT A KIDNAPPER JOB

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Kidnappings are a bit dull as of now, and a baton that could be purchasable from the Weaponry Dealer that knocks people out would be good, ive seen it on other servers and it was a fun addition
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

+rep I like the idea of being able to buy a blungedon to knock out a person u are kidnapping. Smile

howk server pretty gay lol

+Rep

Would make it a lot more fun and interesting. 50k isnt much, making kidnapping not worth it to some, but this would make the RP better IMO
-Gamer Grill

Neutral
I enjoy the current system of kidnapping but I understand it could get a bit boring. I feel like adding something else rather than a knockout baton may not fit that we'll into the server.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

Neutral
I think anything that could help with kidnapping would make it more fun,and more enjoyable,since barely nobody does it anymore. And people FearRP a lot.
So i dont know about the the baton,but its a good idea to get something to work with when kidnapping,without having to add a hole job over a little thing.
Meme master Cat

+rep
Sometimes people don't even realise they are getting kidnapped and it's not their fault. Having this baton would mean that people will realise easier and things will go a lot smoother.
However, I feel that handcuff or constraints would fit the better since this stops people from pulling a weapon out to retaliate and you would be able to tie someone up without having to make a kidnapping chamber.
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

Neural

Brings in a bit more active, yet people can abuse this

A promise is a promise until its broken 

Neutral

I feel like we need to make kidnappings better, but this thing you are suggesting would only cause problems. It would have to be looked into with detail.
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

+rep

I agree with you my man!
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

neutral for me, cool idea but could be easily abuseable by minges
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]