x i E N V Y ' S Staff App

In-Game Name
>> x i E n v y x

Preferred Name
>> Envy

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>
Premium
Date of Birth
>> 02/02/2004

Country
>> United Kingdom

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> I have a lot of playtime but my screenshot thing isn't working.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 2.

Have you been banned before?
>>  No.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes.

What is your Discord Username?
>> x i E n v y x

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes. (I was operator before.)

How often can you moderate the server?
>> I can do it every day of the week.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> As many as possible.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Ummmm, I'm sad... Jk I am quite "bubbly", kind, helpful. Hobbies... I do motocross.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I think you should hire me because I have been an Operator here before and know the rules. I also would like to help a lot more than just being premium. I also think you should hire me because I am a very hard-working, ambitious, curious and I think I would be a great member of the team. "Also I've grown up and am alot more mature." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM is when a player kills another player for no reason. So "player" kills "player" for no reason that's RDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR is when a player dies from another player "but dies for a reason" then that player who died goes back to the place they died.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is when someone does not go along with the RP "the whole point of DARKRP..". So if someone kidnaps another player and they don't go along with it that's FailRP.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>  Trolling is when a player is messing about by doing something that might trigger others. So if someone starts making something "rude" or something like that, that is trolling. Or if someone is saying something really loud "mic spam" that's trolling.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would take one of them and in the admin, chat ask for others assistance. Then after I did 1 I would proceed to do another.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would bring him to me then check log, then proceed to give him a warning for "stun abuse". If they then carried on I would ban them for the amount of time and reason.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would bring them all to ask what happened then check logs after that I would warn Katie for rdm'ing Tasid.

Denied.

You join for 10 seconds in the last 2 months and you apply right away? Please put more effort into activity if you want your place in the staff team.
I would also like to remind you that you were dead-inactive last time and got demoted - prove to us that won't happen again.
Your application is also extremely under-detailed, as I've said before, put more effort please.