BM0 & jake warn appeal

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2018, 05:45 PM by BMO.)

Your RP Name*

>>BM0 and Jake

Your SteamID*

>> STEAM_0:1:431969897(Jakes) 
STEAM_0:0:244248016(mine)

What is the reason of the warn?*

>>FailRP

Who warned you?*

>>Luke

What are their SteamIDs?

>>cant find it

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be harder but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)

>>So i raided tennis with jake, kai was in the base he asked to get killed to get to spawn (The exact reason me and jake suicided but we got warned but not Kai) i kill kai after checking the base for loot, i suicide with jake and go along without even thinking it was a major event later get brung to a sit and get warned for FailRP when suicide to get out a base isnt even a rule but tennis insisted for a warn so we got a warn 

[url=https://hawkservers.co/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=867][/url]
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2018, 05:54 PM by Kai.)

I asked to get killed because I had no way out. I used my only EMPs to get in and killed Tennis for a hit - ended up getting trapped.
[give assassins keypad crackers grrrrr]

Tennis was pushing the point of "it wouldnt happen in real life" thats why i used you as an example

I was not even told Kai was in the situation, either way, you did FailRP by killing yourself for a fast exit from the base. I stand by my warns on this one. I will speak to Kai now about his part in this.
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

5 Do not break FearRP / FailRP - Pretty much don't do something stupid like running away at gun point or pulling out a gun at gun point.

"Pretty much don't do something stupid" - I see suiciding to escaped a base you could quite easily escape as this. You could have taken an extra 15 seconds and got out without ending your life...

Isn't being asked to get shot also failrp then?
[Image: Jake_ting.png]

(10-11-2018, 06:08 PM)✘ Jake ✘ Wrote: Isn't being asked to get shot also failrp then?

Without a possible way out of the base, not really no.

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2018, 06:19 PM by BMO.)

(10-11-2018, 06:09 PM)Tennism8 Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 06:08 PM)✘ Jake ✘ Wrote: Isn't being asked to get shot also failrp then?

Without a possible way out of the base, not really no.

He could ask to get out but it is faster and easyer to just die since this is a game you respawn

I harmed none by killing my self i saved the 15s to get out the base by killing myself

Whos RP was i breaking when i killed myself, Tennis's Well no he died if he came back he would of been breaking NLR

(10-11-2018, 06:07 PM)Luk3xx Wrote: I was not even told Kai was in the situation, either way, you did FailRP by killing yourself for a fast exit from the base. I stand by my warns on this one. I will speak to Kai now about his part in this.

So im getting warned for killing myself when tennis trys to jump into peoples bases and gets away scot free i feel like there is bias here just because he is staff doesnt mean he will always be right, he is only human too

BM0 and Jake, I warned you two for breaking a rule. The sit was not about Tennis, it was about you guys. Stop attacking him for reporting you.
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2018, 06:47 PM by BMO.)

Its all about tennis he is the one who made a harmless act into a big deal he is trying to get us warned for anything he hasnt got the cheeriest history with me and jake

Then lets talk about the rule FailRP i could of killed myself in his base if it was real life so why cant i here?