Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Staff aplication

In-Game Name
>>lil shrek

Preferred Name
>> lil

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> user

Date of Birth
>>06,04,2005

Country
>>denmark

Timezone
>>copenhagen(i think its the same as london)

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> i have only just joined (i know the think with at least 24 hours im just making it now and if you accept it i can be when i have played here for 24 hours, you know)

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> nono

Have you been banned before?
>> from this server no. But i have been kicked from another server before

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> yeah

What is your Discord Username?
>> mathiasrg#2046

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> none

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> nope

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>> pretty much every day (but on tuesday's and thursday im playing handball for a couple hours)

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> If needed i could do them all day (I think its alote more fun to be staff/mod/admin then actually playing rp. Not that i will never play rp but you know)

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I'm a happy and serius boy who loves gamin, handball and being/playing with other people!

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I think you should hire me as a staff member beacuse I talk pretty good english, as well as i am pretty good at being staff if i should say so my self. I have been staff on my own server and other's as well (i shot down my server beacuse of money)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM is to me when someon shoots people without any "rp reason". Like say that im just walking down the road and i just get sniped, without anoying, insulting and kos etc.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> To me breaking NLR is when you like get shot (hopefully without getting rdm) like in a raid and just walks back to the base an keeps on raiding. It could also beacuse of just being shot and just going back to where you died

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>Its when you do something in the rp world that dosen't have any realationship with the server's current situation. It could be talking in advert or in the game world about politics in the real world or about how Justin bieber is better then DJ Khaled or something like that

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Its when you just annoy people without any other reason but to annoy them, like just (if you are staff) moving around with people or something

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would look at them all and if there were more then 4 staff online i would take the one that was most importan
- i have a question
- i got rdmed
- i'm stuck
- someone is mass rdming

then i would pick the one with mass rdm

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would tp to him freeze him and ask why he is doing it. If he says that he did it for trolling i would kick him. But if he like didn't take the sit serius and lying about how many he arrested and stuff i would ban him for the amount of days needed.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>If katie was a police officer i would and tasid reported it i would just tell him that it is ok. But if katie was thief or something i would see that as rdm and give the right punnishmeny

Denied
Sorry:
lil shrek

You do not meet the following requirements:
Playtime

The requirements for staff are located on the following post:
https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2383
Please re-apply again when you meet the requirements.
- Joel
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]