Doctor's Staff Aplication

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2018, 09:10 AM by TheDoctor.)

In-Game Name
>>TheDoctor

Preferred Name
>>Doc

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted | Premium

Date of Birth
>>10/8/1999

Country
>>Dubai

Timezone
>>UTC +4 hours

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>2days 2hours (UPDATES)
https://gyazo.com/5824f4995890d4a5fea4cae4ef652a7c

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>1 (RDM)
https://gyazo.com/2de6132a7484c5821897fb4bd010a96d

Have you been banned before?
>> no i never got banned before.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes,i'm active on the website.

What is your Discord Username?
>>TheDoctor#2075

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>score : 1100

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>Nope

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes,i'm familiar with ULX & Server guard and i know all of the commands and how they should be used carefully.
Some ULX Commands: 
  • !noclip
  • !jail [name] [seconds]
  • !god
  • !slap [name] [amount]
  • !slay [name]
  • freeze [name]

How often can you moderate the server?
>>I can be on daily for 8 - 14 Hours daily.So weekly would be 70+ Hours weekly.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>More than a 100 sits daily.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I'm a really cool guy if you know me personally i love taking care of what i am doing and be careful at it.I love doing a lot of stuff in my free time for example [Photoshop , Coding , Designing , Learning new languages i know how to speak 6 languages , Excel & Discord creating] I Spend my free time mostly on my PC learning new stuff and making some cool stuff.Everyday i learn something new from different kind of people i love getting involved with new people were we can speak and know each others well.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>First of all lets talk about my previous staff experience I've been playing garrys mod for more than 6 years and more than 4000 hours on garrysmod most being a staff member on many communities such as KDGaming (Admin) NRGaming (Moderator) HalogenServers (Admin++) Misfits (Community Manager) FlowServers (Senior Admin) SmurfRP (T-Staff) oglnetwork (Co Owner).My main goal is to join a friendly community where i can help other people and make there DarkRP experience better.I've seen many server were they don't care about the community but what i noticed on HawkServers that even the staff team cares about the community and this is a great point.I can help the server in many ways with my past experience.Therefor,My main goal is to make this community bigger & better at the same time and having a friendly staff team who would help the community and make the community looks good.

On the other hand,Staff should take care of sits fairly without abusing there power in anyways.What makes you a good staff is not about how many sits you can do per day or per week.It's about the knowledge & experience that someone have i've seen many staff fights and struggling to reach the amount of sits they need to hit per week but what i think would be fair is about the quality of the sit how good or how bad are they doing in a certain sit and in this way this would help the staff team to know were did they do there mistake and they can fix it in the future.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>"Random Death Match" Killing someone for no reason
*Doctor was building a base and he have a building sign outside blast comes in and kills him because Doctor raided his base 3 days ago*

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>"New Life Rules" it's meant to keep you away from the area of your death for a set amount of time.
*Tas!d was raiding Doctor's base and tas!d killed doctor so doctor went back to the same location (base) and killed tas!d so thats NLR & 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>"Anything that ruins role-play or disrupts"
*There is a CP  who is owning a base & printing some money which is FailRP*

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>"Trolling is the same as 'NITRP' No Intent To role Play"
*2 Best friends join the server and make a report and they are in a call with each other and they just making fun and wasting the Staff Team Time*
*Some silly guy joins the servers makes props invisible and use them to jail people in a building/room/hallway*

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>Ok I'm the only staff on i join the server and see 4 reports pending on my screen 

1. Start with the oldest reports.
  2. Try my best to be quick and fair at the same time
  3. Try to understand the situation and take a fair action against it and follow the staff  guideliness.
  4. Try to deal with MRDMERS OR MRDAERS first so we can have control of the server.
James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would freeze him to stop arresting more people and if he arrested more than 3-5 people in less than 1 min he would be banned depending on the guidelines.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>In this situation i would bring both the players Tas!d and Katie listen to both side of the story carefully and see if any have any kind of proof/evidence.I would expect 2 things in this situation.
1.Katie killed Tas!d because he got shot by tas!d and it was a crossfire if this happens it would be a verbal warning.
2.Katie killed tas!d because he wants too if this happens he would receive a warning and next time he does it again more actions would be given.
[Image: 1794637.gif]

+reps
Detailed app
Staffing experience
Seen in game/is friendly
-reps
Activity - low amount of forum posts, i'd say at least 15, server score is ok and Playtime is low As well.. 1 Day is pretty low. I think 3 days is the Playtime i want to see from someone Who wants to staff here.
Overall = +Rep
As i Said, get the activity up.
Good Luck!
plez +rep me I'm Mr.Lonely

+reps
pretty detailed app
Seen in game/is friendly
Knows the rules
seems like he has decent ulx knowledge
-reps
Low forum posts
average play time

GL man
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2018, 10:52 AM by TheDoctor.)

(10-13-2018, 07:18 AM)BroXus hawkservers.co Wrote: +reps
Detailed app
Staffing experience
Seen in game/is friendly
-reps
Activity - low amount of forum posts, i'd say at least 15, server score is ok and Playtime is low As well.. 1 Day is pretty low. I think 3 days is the Playtime i want to see from someone Who wants to staff here.
Overall = +Rep
As i Said, get the activity up.
Good Luck!

I'll work on my activity and thanks <3

(10-13-2018, 10:47 AM)Alta Wrote: +reps
pretty detailed app
Seen in game/is friendly
Knows the rules
seems like he has decent ulx knowledge
-reps
Low forum posts
average play time

GL man
I'll work on my playtime but thanks <3

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2018, 01:45 PM by Flame (2).)

+Reps

Seen in game
Seems to know ULX
No bans

-Reps

Low Posts
Huh flame
going for mod+
--------------------------

+rep
You know ULX
No bans and only 1 warn

-reps
1 Day is low in playtime in my opinion.
Haven't seen you on the server much.

Overall, neutral, get that playtime up Smile

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2018, 02:11 PM by TheDoctor.)

(10-13-2018, 01:58 PM)Milk Wrote: +rep
You know ULX
No bans and only 1 warn

-reps
1 Day is low in playtime in my opinion.
Haven't seen you on the server much.

Overall, neutral, get that playtime up Smile

I'll be working on my play time <3 10 - 12 hours daily on Hawk don't worry my man!

(10-13-2018, 01:44 PM)Flame (2) Wrote: +Reps

Seen in game
Seems to know ULX
No bans

-Reps

Low Posts

Thanks and will be working on Posts

<3

+rep 
- No bans

- Knows ULX commands

-rep 
- Not many posts
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bc5019678676f705929246c]

+reps
seem ingame
appears to know ULX

-reps
Low playtime
low server score
low posts

overall -rep from me, good luck with your application.
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2018, 03:48 PM by TheDoctor.)

(10-15-2018, 04:45 PM)Ashton Wrote: +rep 
- No bans

- Knows ULX commands

-rep 
- Not many posts

Will be working on posts <3 thanks anyways.

(10-15-2018, 07:07 PM)Your Teddy | Hawkservers.co Wrote: +reps
seem ingame
appears to know ULX

-reps
Low playtime
low server score
low posts

overall -rep from me, good luck with your application.

Thanks for the reply but i know its your opinion...and now i wanna say my opinion :

1-I followed all the requirements.
2-I've tripled the Posts on the Forums. (Requirements is 5)
3-Got 1000 Score on Discord (Recruitment 100 i got 1000 so x10)
4-My play time is almost at 3 days so doubled that.

Thanks again!