Generic's App - Please excuse my previous actions

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018, 05:11 PM by Generic Dorange Ump.)

great at maths btw

In-Game Name
Generic Dorange Ump

Preferred Name
Generic or Ump, I'm not too picky.

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
Premium (Trusted)

Date of Birth
15/02/2003

Country
England

Timezone
GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
2w 2d 2h 58m

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
1 (Says 2 active but my one warn was from months ago?)

Have you been banned before?
Yes, for MRDM but I promise it will never happen again. I regret MRDMing as my 2w ban was as boring and as uneventful as it can get. I was banned 3-4 weeks ago by Kai I believe.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
Yes

What is your Discord Username?
GenericDorangeUmp\6239

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
Nein

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
Yes, I am ex-staff with 1618 sits completed.
BG Generic Dorange Ump - 1618 - last claim 5 weeks ago

How often can you moderate the server?
On week days from 4PM-10PM and on week ends from whenever I wake up to 3AM the latest.

How many sits can you do within a day?
Alot, I don't have a limit personally.

Describe your personality and hobbies
I am a gamer and all I do is play on my computer and study a little bit. I'm terrible at sports and that's basically it, I'm a pretty boring guy.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
Firstly, I am very dedicated to being staff as I enjoy moderating over roleplaying so I will be there to do sits all of the time I am online. Also, I am an ex-staff so I know all of the rules from heart and I know how to deal with all of the situations that happen to staff members. I used to play on an Arma 3 RP server before GMOD so I have a good understanding of serious Roleplay and how to follow/enforce rules. Furthermore, I love helping out the community and in recent times people have been MRDMing while staff online are AFK so I personally think it would be better to get some more staff on that can play basically all day. I'm not egotistical or bias so I will deal with sits very fairly and I will listen to both sides of the story before deciding on my punishments if they are even needed in the situation. I would consider myself mature and I have a good, round age. (15 if you haven't read the first few bits)
I also think you should accept me because I'm not a squeaky boi and I know the lyrics to Rap Devil. But anyway, I will take moderating very seriously and I will never have a fit like I did when I was previously staff. I have thought about my actions previously and have regretted them deeply. I hope you excuse my past actions as I have changed. I know that it's only been just over a month since my resignation/probation so alot of you won't actually believe I have changed at all. But please believe me that I have.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
RDM is Random Death Match. This is when someone kills someone else with an unjust reason. For example, Luk3 killed Nova because Luk3 dislikes Nova. This would be RDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
NLR is New Life Rule. This means that you are not allowed to return to your death location or interact with your killer for 3 minutes unless you are killed in a PDRaid as SWAT/Police.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
FailRP is failing to Roleplay correctly. For example, if you were being mugged and you pulled out a gun this would be FailRP. Another example is during a kidnapping, if you pull out a gun to kill your kidnapper then it is FailRP.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
Trolling is when someone has no intent to roleplay and goes around RDMing and pissing people off. For example, James went around calling people cunts and killing people for fun.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
I would do the most severe one first. For example, if there was a MRDM sit I would do that first over something like FailRP. If no other staff members are doing anything I would speak in staff chat and ask them to help. If I am the only one online I will ask the moderation team over discord to come on and assist. Now if this doesn't work I will try to get the sits done to the best of my ability as quick as I can.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
I would ban him for MRDA (2w) if he arrests over 3 players without a reason. If he arrests under 3 people then I would warn him for RDA or RDA x2. Then, I would spectate the player to see if he continues to RDA and if so then I would ban him for MRDA.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
I would first check if Katie is in the same clan as the tramp. If not then I will warn Katie for RDM because tramps can't base so they couldn't possibly be basing together which leaves being in the same clan as the last option.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 14-10-2018, 12:38 PM by Kai.)

POSITIVE:
- Active.
- Knows the rules.
- Communicative and quite popular.
- Ex-staff, experienced with ULX.

NEGATIVE:
- Banned for intentional MRDM a month ago.
- Not always the friendliest person.
- Smells.

Overall +REP.
I know you have good intentions now that a certain person is gone, but I want to see you being more friendly with the community.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018, 10:55 PM by Luk3xx.)

Overall: + rep

Good things:
ULX knowledge
Ex-staff member
Always been nice to me
Lots of discord server score
Lots of playtimes
Lots of forum posts

Negative:
Banned for mass RDM
You have only started playing again this week (I do know you just got unbanned, but that is the whole point, you coming back just after getting banned and applying for staff)

Good luck
Hi, my name is Luke! I am an operator at Hawk Servers!
If you ain't smelly, drop me a + rep. No balls, you won't.

Overall +REP
Before I get called bias here me out.

+REP
Ex staff
Knows ULX
Good playtime
Good server score
Good posts
Good general activity

-REP
Was banned for MRDM
Can be disrespectful sometimes

Overall its a +REP, you were ex staff and you knew what you were doing. it'd be nice having you back to the team, Just please don't be as stinky as last time
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

+Rep
I feel that you have changed and are mature enough to Staff again
You proved yourself to be an able staff member in the past
-Rep
Immature at times (Mass Staff Dis) Which caused your demotion?

Overall +rep

I feel that you have good intentions and want a fresh start after what has happened and I am willing to give you a chance to change.
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

+REPs

+Seen A LOT in-game.
+Playtime
+Serverscore
+Detailed Application

+Low amount of warns
-REP's
-Banned for MRDM
-Sometimes can be immature (age is fine)
-Not so friendly

OVERALL (drums pls): +REP

Good luck mate, just try to improve the -'s, try to be more friendly and mature in OOC (I'm aware of that I'm not but you are the one who applies this time).
don't tell kai but i steal his +reps so before he's out of +reps  can u donate me some +reps

+reps
Detailed app
Ex staff
Lot of server score
Lot of playtime
-reps
Banned for mrdm
Over all = +Rep
plez +rep me I'm Mr.Lonely

(This post was last modified: 14-10-2018, 09:40 AM by Flame (2).)

Hello

+Reps

Active
Knows ULX
Ex Staff
Playtime
Serverscore

-reps 

Banned for MRDM...
A promise is a promise until its broken 

You're starting to be alot more active and you've been active on the discord ever since 1920. You've put a lot of detail into the app and you have a lot of playtime, posts and server score. The only downsides I see in you were in the past and I'm very willing to let that go. I think you would be a fit staff member (again).
Ex nonce Mod of hawk
Kyle is a god

Updated comment.