Welcome to Hawk Servers Forums. Sign in through Steam to login!

Dark Knight application

In-Game Name
>>dark knight.

Preferred Name
>>Dark.

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium.

Date of Birth
>>5 september 2005.

Country
>>England.

Timezone
>>GMT.

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>2d 11h 34min 45sec (my screenshot is not work but I will be on the server for some time so feel free to come check also some screenshot might be on my profile).

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>I have 3 warns(like I said my screenshot doesn't work).

Have you been banned before?
>>Yes saddly and it was actually made me really upset(I was banned once). 

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>When I can be.

What is your Discord Username?
>>Dark Knight.

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>273.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes !Bring 

!Goto 

!unjail

!God 

!Ungod

!jail 

!freeze 

!unfreeze

!menu

!spectate 

!xban 

!unban 

!warn 

!kick 

!noclip

!return.

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Um that really depends.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>How many is needed to be done

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I am a chill person but can get angry really quick, my hoobies are games and rugby.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>My objectives are to make Hawk a safe and carm server as I love hawk server and wish it to be on top, I feel like my exprince should really help us and I am trusty person, I am detcated i love this sever as it has helped me a lot I wish to be part of a amazing team and hope I get in.  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM(random death macth) this is where you go up to a random person and kill them with no reason, a example would be if davud went up to mark in the street davud is aiming at mark and kill mark but mark has done nothing worng and no one is out to get him that is RDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>Breaking NRL(breaking New Life Rule) is where if you where killed in a place(with reason) and you go back to that place or interract with the person who killed you for 2 or less mintures you are breaking NRL, a example is if Shadow raided davud base and davud is kill but he comes back just after been killed and go to kill shadow then that breaking NRL. 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP(fail role play) is where you go and do stuff that would be out of context but not say that you are doing that stuff out of context but that not it if you are going around and pretending to be a police officer as a thief then that fail rp, a example would be if mark was a hitman but went to go raid shadow for no reason this would be failRP. 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>Trolling is where you go around and propblock,pretending to shoot at people then getting them to kill them then reporting that person most Trollers are also FailRPs, a example would be if Shadow was running around and putting props infront of mark to annoy him then that trolling.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I would take the one that look the most serious then take that one if there are more admins ask them to help but if they are all the same then I would take one of them and get the rest to me.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would pull James to the side and ask him to why he is doing it if he has a bad reason then I would ask him to stop but if he has arrested a bunch of people then warn him.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would see what happened if katie had a good reason for killing tasid I would let her off but if she doesn't then I wold warn her for RDM and the tramp for failrp and ARDM

Thank you for reading this, I would like to say everyone used in this thread are people I know and not form the server.

(btw if anything is wrong I am sorry as I have dylixa

-rep
- Low Discord score
- Low playtime/A good number of warns in proportion to it
- Underage and quite immature (just now raged at the giveaway and as stated, he can get angry real quick)
- Many answers are pretty much copied from previous applications and some are still quite incorrect
- Seems rushed yet again

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2018, 03:15 PM by Kai.)

- Extremely under-detailed.
- Pretty young, and immature in that case.
- Low server score.
- Warn for MRDA? You didn't read the provided handbook from the template, did you?

-REP

Overall -Rep

-Low Discord score
-High amount of warns for your playtime
-There's many typos and spelling mistakes, your English needs some improvement
-Application needs a lot more detail

Best of luck!
Aryen

Hawk Moderator

Leave a +rep

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2018, 03:45 PM by Dark Knight.)

(10-13-2018, 03:35 PM)Scaryen Wrote: Overall -Rep

-Low Discord score
-High amount of warns for your playtime
-There's many typos and spelling mistakes, your English needs some improvement
-Application needs a lot more detail

Best of luck!

I would love to thank you all for the feed back to address some of the qestion yes I read the handbook, If there any way I could so my muturate I would love too, and at the bottom I do say I have dylixa which is the reason for my bad english, also I didn't rage at the giveaway.

-Rep : No Effort
-Rep : Saw IG Like Once
-Rep : Low Server Score
-Rep : Minimum 1 Paragraph Not Half A Sentence.

Overall : Huge -Rep
[Image: 1793970.gif]

Overall - rep

No effort
No detail
Near to no server score
Decent playtime
Good forum posts
Banned before
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

Overall -rep
Low score
No much detail
Low Playtime
Banned before

Today, I've seen you with a crouch failbase with 4 fading doors which leads me to believe that you, yourself can't follow the rules, let alone enforce them
Goodluck nevertheless

Massive -REP!

Low Detail
Young
High warns (for playtime)
low playtime
been banned
never seen IG

No detail at all, Never seen you ingame, only on discord. High warns for playtime and you've been banned before. -REP from me.
jodul fat xd
Not GAY or anything ; )