Ban Appeal

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2018, 08:28 PM by JackIsHereDontCry.)

Your RP Name
>>LT.DAN

Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:1:117833110

Who banned you?*
>>Diego

What is the stated reason?*
>>NITRP

Ban Duration?*
>>5 days

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>I was playing as SWAT come across 2 guys' base they had a BUILDING sign at the front. i scan in it has illegals inside. i decide to be nice so , instead of complaining to an admin, i get a warrant arrest one of them outside (he was wanted) break the door in have a gun battle with the other baser.i find 1 printer which i destroy. they come back(not to shoot me / break NLR) i tell them they cant have a building sign with illegals.10 mins later i get pulled to an admin i explain to him what happened he ignores me i get banned.

i was also in another sitting ,cant remember the admin, because a guy i arrested (who was wanted) didn't know he was arrested.

any help is appreciated thanks

Tbh I Cant Remember This I Have Been Busy Today , Can U Recall The Sit Location?
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x

(10-15-2018, 09:08 PM)diego Wrote: Tbh I Cant Remember This I Have Been Busy Today , Can U Recall The Sit Location?

i think(not too sure) it was ontop the cinema

I Really Don't Remember Tbh , U Must've Left Tho Cus I Would Not Of Bnned U For No Reason.
Mod+ for Hawkservers

(10-15-2018, 09:57 PM)diego Wrote: I Really Don't Remember Tbh , U Must've Left Tho Cus I Would Not Of Bnned U For No Reason.
ik its not ur fault and youve been busy. but i honestly was banned unfairly.

Ok The Best On Your Appeal Then.
Mod+ for Hawkservers

(10-15-2018, 10:07 PM)diego Wrote: Ok The Best On Your Appeal Then.

thanks

As he can't remember, you will be unbanned.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]