World Glow.

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Bases - World Glow

What is your main suggestion? (provide links if possible)
>> So, as many people already know, world glow bases are a very big problem on the server since it makes many bases basically unraidable, or too difficult. Now, I don't want it to be removed because this could potentially cause a change in the player counts when players find out that World Glow is not allowed. So my suggestion is to add a new rule which means that the shooting windows etc, have to be clearly visible and shown. For example, having a different colour on the spaces in which you shoot through. Otherwise bases will continue to be unfair and heavily defender sided, I mean what are people supposed to do against a blank wall whilst being continuously shot at from a random spot? For Example: https://vimeo.com/294960947 you can see in the video that people CLEARLY don't know where to shoot which is too unfair.[url=https://vimeo.com/294960947][/url]

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> This would make bases a lot more fair, and raidable. Right now, players simply can't raid certain bases because of the fact that they would just get shot out of nowhere.
I like the aspects of world glow but I don't think it should be removed, so this would balance it out to a point where world glow is still viable, but a lot more fair.

+rep .

People may disagree as it's a great defence which is almost impossible to attack against, but I feel like the server would be more fair if everyone weren't allowed these world glow one way. I personally use it as i'm basically forced to use it, it's overpowered and unfair, I disagree with these world glow one ways but I'm gonna use it if it's allowed.
๒ɭ๏ฬร кเรร เภ ץ๏ยг ๔เгєςՇเ๏ภ

-rep if u think about it if we remove world glow were gonna have to remove emps cus it will be way TOO easy to raid , that's why I would rather keep world glow
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x

(This post was last modified: 15-10-2018, 11:59 PM by Milk.)

Diego, have you read my suggestion? I don’t want to remove world glow. I want it to be nerfed to a point in which is a little bit more fair towards the raiders so that at the least they know where they are getting shot from. The people from the video are a great example to this since people done even stand a chance if the don’t even know where to shoot.

Also, how does world glow being removed (to clarify I’m not saying it should) would mean that EMPs would have to be removed?
There were less bases using a few months ago and emps were fine.

(This post was last modified: 16-10-2018, 12:02 AM by diego.)

(15-10-2018, 11:55 PM)Milk Wrote: Diego, have you read my suggestion? I don’t want to remove world glow. I want it to be nerfed to a point in which is a little bit more fair towards the raiders so that at the least they know where they are getting shot from.

yes I did read it I just said it in an other way , I would take a suggestion like this to downgrade the overall Power Of World Glow And Nerf It , Im Not Sure How We Are Gonna Nerf It So I Would Rather Just Keep The Same System Until We 100% Know What Were Doing. Smile (I don't really like ur idea of the nerf btw)
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x

-rep
To be honest, world glow is fine with me as it is right now and I am talking when having spent most of my time in the server as SWAT forces. It is true that maybe removing those props that pretty much make the shooting windows would be nice, but I see world glow as a tainted bulletproof glass you can look through to defend your base, pretty much like Mira's special ability in R6S.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+rep any step in the right direction is worth taking, no matter how small
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

+rep i mean i have a base where i can see them press a button and kill them instantly with out them reacting to it its too op
                               [Image: z5b2eaf5f6f532.gif]

I'm neutral to this
while i do like world glow i do feel like it can be very easily abused
some base rules def need to be written
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

World glow cannot just simply "be removed." It needs to be sorted to make basing fair. It will be looked into and a way to making both basing and raiding fun will be our goal. Thank you for letting us know about the issues you have with world glow, feedback means a lot.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]