Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:73802598

Who banned you?*
>> Kai

What is the stated reason?*
>> MRDM | 2 weeks

Ban Duration?*
>> 2 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I was only killing my friend "AT HoboQ" We did not harm anyone else while we killed each other. No one reported us as far as I know. And I was so lucky that Kai was flying by and saw us killing each other. I apologize for killing my friend without a reason. I see that this can mislead people to thinking that killing anyone is allowed which I did not realize by that time.

You MRDM'd each other right in spawn.
need I say more

(16-10-2018, 06:47 AM)Kai Wrote: You MRDM'd each other right in spawn.
need I say more

It might have been better if you could have warned us before banning my friend and I for 2 weeks.

(16-10-2018, 06:31 AM)Matthew Wrote: Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I was only killing my friend "AT HoboQ" We did not harm anyone else while we killed each other. No one reported us as far as I know. And I was so lucky that Kai was flying by and saw us killing each other. I apologize for killing my friend without a reason. I see that this can mislead people to thinking that killing anyone is allowed which I did not realize by that time.

General Rules
These apply in-game and don’t fit in any of the other categories
1 Do not RDM - Random Deathmatch - This is when you damage or kill a player without a valid reason.

I will take you were doing it with no given reason as you were friends, so technically you are still RDMing, don't know what is so hard to understand,
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

i still disagree with the punishment given. This is way too long if you look what happened, what he did was wrong and he understands but a 2 week ban is just too much. The message already came across to him that this isn't allowed and you should definitely consider lowering the ban to atleast a couple of days max.

Denied
The punishment for MRDM is two weeks. The punishment will not be changed just because the "message came across"
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]