Ashton Staff Application

In-Game Name
>> DRK Boss Ashton

Preferred Name
>> Ashton

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted

Date of Birth
>> 04/12/03

Country
>> I am from the United Kingdom

Timezone
>> BST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 day 20 minutes

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 

Have you been banned before?
>>  Not that i know of

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes i like to check the forums everyday

What is your Discord Username?
>> Ashton#3353

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>   https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...2/rank.png

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes   

Noclip this command lets you fly around the map
Goto this command lets you goto another player
Bring this brings a player to you
Return this returns a player to their last place before you brung them
Cloak makes it so you are invisible so no one can see you
God makes you not take damage
Xban lets you ban a user with steam id and reason and time
Kick lets you kick a user from the server

How often can you moderate the server?
>>  About 3-6 hours a day

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> I would have no limit

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Well i like music, the kind of music i like is rap, mc and sometimes pop. My personality i think i am a chill guy personally i think im funny i get told a lot that i am a comedy type of guy.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> Well I think most people like me but if you don't like me there's no reason to I am kind to everyone if they're kind to me. I think i could help this community a lot plus its a new thing for me I always wanted to be staff on a high populated server. I've played on Hawk Servers for a while now and have began to start wishing I could help out more, I feel by becoming a staff member I could do that extra bit to make this a better server and all round community for everyone involved. 

I would hate to see players come to disliking each other and would try my best to make sure that they are all enjoying playing with each other. Overall I would like to balance the outcome of sits and make sure everyone has a fun stay on Hawk Servers with no rule breaking. I just feel like i can really help out the server I really don't care what rank I am as long as i can help out when there is not much staff online to relieve stress of them. Also, I would like to become a moderator because it will give other staff to go and RP and actually just chill for a bit instead of being overwhelmed by sits. Lastly, I hate when I see sits being made and sometimes they don't get a fast response and can get angry and cause them to do things that they shouldn't, this is why I want to become moderator as it will satisfy me and the person that I am helping with me helping them and them being helped and having a good day! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM means "random death match". An example of RDM is "i walk up to someone and shoot them or kill them for no apparent reason"

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> 
Well nlr is where you remember the previous life you had or go back to a place you've recently died at in the past four minutes (eg: if you were getting raided and you died, you ask someone to go kill the raiders thats breaking the rule New Life Rule. Also if you got killed and go back to the place you died in the last four minutes that is breakilg NLR.)

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP means "if you do something stupid that you would not do in real life" Pulling a gun in a mug or kidnap, also FailRP is where you are a certain job like citizen with weapons or printing as a civil protection another way to say this is there are certain things your job can do just follow the rules of the jobs

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> People who have NITRP which means no intent to role play, also another way of trolling is not following the rules for the enjoyment and just to ruin the servers reputation. Finally its just to annoy everyone in the community, they do it for fun i have trolled on a server once but it was the biggest mistake of my life i donated a lot of money and once i trolled on it they perma banned me.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would call another staff member either ingame or if there isnt any ingame i would ask on the discord for assistance because i dont think anyone could do four sits at a time.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would freeze him then goto him to ask why he was doing it if he didnt understand dark rp i would freeze him and make him read the rules if he refused to read the rules i would ban him for mass RDA

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Katie should have adverted counter on tasid for killing the tramp, but if the tramp damaged tasid well hes fairly allowed to kill him for self defence so i would warn the tramp for ARDM and katie for RDM or i could give them both a verbal.

Thanks for reading my application [Image: smile.png]
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bc5019678676f705929246c]

(This post was last modified: 16-10-2018, 04:58 PM by Alta.)

-REP

Post farmer
deleted other application
poor detail
never seen in game
oof

Literally RDA'd nova and generic hahaha
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

(This post was last modified: 16-10-2018, 04:40 PM by Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com.)

Overall -rep
-Deleted his app because -reps? idk the reason but I'm assuming that is it.
-Post farming
-As Jodul said, this could be copied.
- Only 1 day playtime (Bare minimum)

p.s.

literally just RDA'd me and Nova BIG FAT -REP
Big Boi Ex Staff

Only reason i deleted it because i was fixing major issues not because of the reps
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bc5019678676f705929246c]

Updated Comment
Big Boi Ex Staff

Overall - rep

No effort into any fields, you barely scrape minimum requirements. You are not active at all, you farm playtime and posts. Not fit for staff
Hi my name is Luke!
Drop me a + rep

Deleted previous application
Just got warned for RDA x2
Doesn't understand reasons to arrest people
Sassy
Farmed hours (I caught him twice while doing it)
Who are you again?
Question answers are wrong in places
-Rep.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

My comment is gone right now, but then again, it is still a -rep for me.
- Post farming
- Playtime farming (I have seen you in spawn AFK a lot)
- Rushed as hell
- Pretty inactive on Discord and the Forums
- No effort at all
- Hungry for power as it seems
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

comment updated
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

-rep from me
Hour farming 2 times
limited effort
unknown to me, meaning I don't see you on